Custom Gold Zelda: A Link to the Past Cartridge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Custom Gold Zelda: A Link to the Past Cartridge

So every Zelda that was released on a console up to the GameCube came in a gold cartridge besides A Link to the Past, which came standard in gray cartridge format.

I decided to paint mine, to fit in with the rest.

[ My Car Domian ] - [ My Members Ride Thread ] - [ Facebook ]

My Top CB7Tuners :

TypeG
    aww_shiet
    91accordexr33

Nice job!

Legend of Zero: Resale Value

Although most copies of Majora's Mask came in gold cartridges. Nintendo used the same plastic used for Pokemon Stadium Gold and Silver cartridges rather than painting them gold. It's kind of glittery and, well, nasty looking.

The gray copy of LoZ:MM is more rare than the Collector's Edition with the holographic label.
    My pictures/photos will return soon...

Comment

Originally posted by Joshy View Post
      Nice job!

Legend of Zero: Resale Value

Although most copies of Majora's Mask came in gold cartridges. Nintendo used the same plastic used for Pokemon Stadium Gold and Silver cartridges rather than painting them gold. It's kind of glittery and, well, nasty looking.

The gray copy of LoZ:MM is more rare than the Collector's Edition with the holographic label.
      Nice joke on the no resale value. I don't plan on selling my collection anytime soon, so, no worries here.

Yeah, looking at my copy of Pokemon Stadium 2, I see what you mean. Never knew they made gray cart Majora's Mask though. Interesting.

[ My Car Domian ] - [ My Members Ride Thread ] - [ Facebook ]

My Top CB7Tuners :

TypeG
      aww_shiet
      91accordexr33

Comment

shit dude...had my doubts but looks really good
        ____

Comment

whew so i'm not the only one with a copy of A Link to the Past still.

Comment

Working...
          X