Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bullhorn7 View Post
    Uhhh.
    YES OF COURSE HE WAS TALKING ABOUT THE GERMAN SS FROM WORLD WAR 2 CUZ LOL NAZIS.

seriously? fuck your couch.
    To-Do List for Today
    Be Awesome

Comment

Originally posted by GhostAccord View Post
      Honestly the US gov't is lucky that they can afford what was shown there. That was a big waste of money if it was the VP or some other lower douche bag. I would consider that a waste of tax payers money even if it was Obumba.
      The president is not the only person with the ability to command a motorcade. As I've said before in my initial post:

No where did it mention or was confirmed the president was in it. Could be a vice president or an important presidential adviser.

Comment

The apathy about our President's safety is pathetic. I don't care if you don't like the guy; respect the position. If you don't like it, you're free to move, no one is holding you back.
        Always remember that only you can make your dreams a reality.

Never forget that your style is all that matters when it comes to your ride, but be respectful to others who don't share your vision.

Proud Alum of the University of Texas at Tyler, Class of 2010

Comment

Originally posted by f22a4bandit View Post
          The apathy about our President's safety is pathetic. I don't care if you don't like the guy; respect the position. If you don't like it, you're free to move, no one is holding you back.
          well said...don't just respect ones that you "THINK" may give a crap about the country...
          New paint job and bumper 8/8/11
          tsx retrofit
          f22b dohc boosted
          custom gauges pods

Motivation is one of the keys to life....tell me "can't" and I wll show you I can

Comment

Originally posted by F22HB View Post
            This probably cost about as much as keeping our troops in the middle east for one day. It's very easy to be mad about gov spending.
            This is an absurd assertion

Also, I would be willing to bet that less than 0.1% of all people that complain about the government have ever once written a letter to their representatives in congress about their concerns.

Originally posted by Maple50175
            Oh here we go again. Maples other half.

Comment

Working...
            X