Your tax dollars hard at work...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HondaB18 View Post
    The secret service don't publish their routes. If this was a surprise trip then you don't have days to plan.

No where did it mention or was confirmed the president was in it. Could be a vice president or an important presidential adviser.

What I'm surprised at is that the cars are not as flashy as they could have been.
    You know where he will be and where he will end up. Doesnt take long for a dedicated person to use common sense and figure out which is the more viable route for him to take.

Besides.. Good luck getting through the limos armor.. Shits better than a tank.
    -Will

Comment

^^^The CIA is now watching all of you^^^

psn: KoRn_LuVr

Comment

Originally posted by Bullhorn7 View Post
        You know where he will be and where he will end up. Doesnt take long for a dedicated person to use common sense and figure out which is the more viable route for him to take.

Besides.. Good luck getting through the limos armor.. Shit is a tank.
        fixed
        Last edited by Tippey764; 12-19-2010, 04:08 AM.

Comment

i like all these people that bitch about having obama as a president. you know why? because they probably wont do a goddamn thing about it except complain some more about it. hell, they probably complain about gas prices and keep buying gas.
          I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Besides.. Good luck getting through the limos armor.. Shits better than a tank.
            As I've said the SS don't publish their routes in advance.

They take the safest route, not the shortest (common sense would sure tell me to find the shortest route, but intelligence tells me otherwise). This seemed like a surprise motorcade since it wasn't blocked off prior.

Not like I'm gonna try to get through the armor or anything. Its much easier to change the terrain around the vehicle than the vehicle itself. A truly dedicated/intellectual person can figure this out.

Originally posted by wed3k View Post
            i like all these people that bitch about having obama as a president. you know why? because they probably wont do a goddamn thing about it except complain some more about it. hell, they probably complain about gas prices and keep buying gas.
            Very true. People do like to complain a lot.

Comment

Originally posted by wed3k View Post
              Thats a bad comparison.. If you complain about gas prices.. And you stop buying gas.. You are not hurting anyone but yourself!.. You think one person not filling their cars is gonna affect anything at all?.. And I can assure you the chances of it starting a movement of everyone not buying gas is minute..

But i do agree about the part of everyone bitching about obama
              You don't have to like what he did, but I would hope that you can appreciate the time, money and love that went in to the build. If you can't, you're not really an enthusiast, just another dumb kid with a car.-visualpoet
              Money and Knowledge are never in the same sentence, because people with Money think they know it all, but people with knowledge, know better.-ragingasian

Comment

Originally posted by LordXaero View Post
                Guess I'm missing the joke...
                He's from down under, where Obama is just a Noun to them.

Comment

It seems that he has gotten MORE shit in trying to fix our economy..although some of the stuff he's done has barely cracked the surface. I think it just funny how people expect a fucking miracle over night.

The guy has only been in office for one year..and I'm starting to see stickers on cars that read 'NoBama' with a peace sign taking place of the O..and another stickeer on the same car that read '1-9-12'.

I'm just throwing it out there but it if was someone else office...it would be a totally different story.

The guy is literally trying but no one seems to know the concept of 'time' and how things take effect.

Like I said..you can't expect a miracle over night..he is after all trying to correct one of biggest money vaccuums that's been happening for the last 9 years.

I could go on about my own opinion but I don't want to even dwell on the politic side today.
                  Henry R
                  Koni/Neuspeed
                  1992 Accord LX R.I.P
                  1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
                  Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
                  made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

money well spent
                    are we there yet are we there yet are we there yet

Comment

This probably cost about as much as keeping our troops in the middle east for one day. It's very easy to be mad about gov spending.

Comment

Anyone who thinks they could figure out his route and then plant something is dead wrong.

There was a special on tv that documented how they figure out his route(well not exactly but they alluded to it).

Like has been said, they don't use the most obv routes and sometimes they use routes you would never think about.

When he was here in NYC, they closed down the entire belt parkway. And they DO surveilience before they decide on a route.

There's a reason why the SS has been sucessfull so far.

Comment

Originally posted by Ralphie View Post
                          There's a reason why the SS has been sucessfull so far.
                          Uhhh.
                          -Will

Comment

Originally posted by Accrdkid View Post
                            It seems that he has gotten MORE shit in trying to fix our economy..although some of the stuff he's done has barely cracked the surface. I think it just funny how people expect a fucking miracle over night.
                            Microwave of fixing stuff...NOW>NOW>NOW...welcome to america
                            New paint job and bumper 8/8/11
                            tsx retrofit
                            f22b dohc boosted
                            custom gauges pods

Motivation is one of the keys to life....tell me "can't" and I wll show you I can

Comment

Originally posted by HondaB18 View Post
                              The secret service don't publish their routes. If this was a surprise trip then you don't have days to plan.

No where did it mention or was confirmed the president was in it. Could be a vice president or an important presidential adviser.

What I'm surprised at is that the cars are not as flashy as they could have been.
                              Honestly the US gov't is lucky that they can afford what was shown there. That was a big waste of money if it was the VP or some other lower douche bag. I would consider that a waste of tax payers money even if it was Obumba.
                              Last edited by GhostAccord; 12-19-2010, 09:26 PM.
                              MR Thread
                              GhostAccord 2.4L Blog

by Chappy, on Flickr

Comment

Uhhh.
                                Care to elaborate?

Comment

Working...
                                X