Lookie what I just picked up!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lookie what I just picked up!

1991 sedan LX with 157k miles. 5 speed. Seattle Silver. Maroon interior. Body is straight, no rust...only 3 or 4 very minor dings. Paint isn't faded or anything. All for $1800. Check it out:

Now all I need to do is find a 5spd wagon...all I can find are automatics
    VIP Status.

Nice! You're back in the game!

Comment

Yea, I sold my Talon after dumping thousands of dollars into it....mostly mods but then shit kept going wrong...little shit too. Downpipe bolts kept coming off and the downpipe would separate from the O2 housing, the idle problems, etc etc list goes on.

There are quirky things with this Accord...needs a new power mirror switch because it has a mind of its own and doesnt do what you want it to. Has little misfires every once in a while especially on downshift...going to do the plugs and wires. Other than that, I think that was it. Overall, it is your basic CB7...the last sedan was automatic...I was surprised at how much quicker the 5spd is. Throttle response is impressive. Now I want to find a stock wagon 5spd...found a clean clean clean wagon with 137k but its auto. Dont want to take time to do a conversion...might have to once I get around to dropping that H22 in the thing hehehehe.
      VIP Status.

Comment

Working...
      X