Neighbors...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Neighbors...

Gotta love em'. Just stepped outside to bitch at them, since they were in the common area of my floor (about 15ft x 20ft) yelling and laughing like a bunch of drunkin' dumbasses at 3AM. As soon as I opened my door, I about died from the overwhelming odor of weed. There were ten people sitting all pow-wow style taking hits from a bong. Seriously? Keep that shit inside your apartment, douche bags. Now MY apartment smells like weed, and I feel like I'm going to puke.

I can't wait to get the hell out of this place. Thank god I close on my house on the 27th.
    Originally posted by sweet91accord
    if aredy time i need to put something in cb7tuner. you guy need to me a smart ass about and bust on my spelling,gramar and shit like that in so sorry.

Been there done that. The only thing that has kept me from ripping them a new one is the unfortunate fact that they know where I live. You can complain to apartment staff all you want, and they'll tell you they'll do something, and nothing ever happens. It really ticks me off when you're moving into a new complex and they tell you they don't tolerate crap like that, then the next day, it happens...

Comment

Aside from the weed, my friends and I were the obnoxiously loud idiots at 3am last night, in my friend's 3rd floor apartment. 3am dance party in the living room!

Comment

I feel ya man. It's impossible to sleep in my apartment building. God damned white trash

psn: KoRn_LuVr

Comment

Awesome. I hate the noise, but drunk/stoner neighbor, especially in apartments, are hilarious!

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
          Originally posted by Jarrett
          Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
            Aside from the weed, my friends and I were the obnoxiously loud idiots at 3am last night, in my friend's 3rd floor apartment. 3am dance party in the living room!
            Damnit, Deev, sure you aren't in Austin for the weekend? That's exactly what was going on. Believe it or not, they actually went inside their apartment when I asked, and the music was cranked and people were dancing inside.

Plus, I'm on the 3rd floor too...
            if aredy time i need to put something in cb7tuner. you guy need to me a smart ass about and bust on my spelling,gramar and shit like that in so sorry.

Comment

puking from the odor of weed...i must be missing something.
              I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Originally posted by wed3k View Post
                i cant stand the smell of weed makes me sick

Comment

The part where I don't do drugs?

Comment

Originally posted by 92turboaccord View Post
                    x2. It's absolutely disgusting. Another peeve of mine is when I get into other people's cars and it REEKS of weed covered up with an air freshener. The smell seems to get deep into fabric and it smells even worse when one try's to cover it up.

Comment

i love the smell of weed lol... i would have been pissed too tho haha.

"Tucking tires and wires."
                      The Chronicles.

Comment

Originally posted by J-specCb4 View Post
                        i love the smell of weed lol... i would have been pissed too tho haha.
                        x2
                        Originally posted by 92turboaccord View Post
                        Sounds like your were around the garbage weed.

STANCE|WORKS

Comment

The slightest smell of weed gives me the worst imaginable migraines.

Comment

Originally posted by foamypirate View Post
                            The part where I don't do drugs?
                            you dont have to smoke it to enjoy the odor.
                            I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

you dont have to smoke it to enjoy the odor.
                              " enjoy "

That shit smells awful.

Comment

Working...
                              X