looking for a new compressor hose

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

looking for a new compressor hose

I am looking to buy a new hose for my air compressor. What brand/style would you recommend? It needs to be tough and not cheap stiff garbage. The one i currently have is a crappy one that came with it. It's super stiff which sucks when moving/rolling up.
    Last edited by buckysaccord93; 12-17-2010, 07:39 PM.
    You don't have to like what he did, but I would hope that you can appreciate the time, money and love that went in to the build. If you can't, you're not really an enthusiast, just another dumb kid with a car.-visualpoet
    Money and Knowledge are never in the same sentence, because people with Money think they know it all, but people with knowledge, know better.-ragingasian

regular hose or coil hose? mine from trades pro, kragen brand is still working great after 5+ years and it's still soft.
    I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

I use Milton products. The hose is strong and they are fairly priced.
      I fly by like the coupe grew wings!!!
      Speeding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      My coupe!!!
      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=152924

Originally posted by Racer_XXX
      Excuse me miss, YOUR FUPA IS IN THE WAY!!!

Comment

Get some Goodyear Horizon hose. It's what I use at work and at home. The stuff I use is 3/8" and really flexible.
        Been a long time. Still alive...

Comment

I want just regular hose thats soft not stiff and can be rolled up on a reel.

Would you recommend polyurethane, rubber, or pvc?
          You don't have to like what he did, but I would hope that you can appreciate the time, money and love that went in to the build. If you can't, you're not really an enthusiast, just another dumb kid with a car.-visualpoet
          Money and Knowledge are never in the same sentence, because people with Money think they know it all, but people with knowledge, know better.-ragingasian

Comment

Working...
          X