I love Christmas!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love Christmas!

Omfg. M uncle just told me he bought me a motor for christmas... Even though its a F series I feel giddier then a school girl! Finally my car will be back on the road!!!
    -Will

congrats bro. maybe need to change the tittle to ( i love my uncle ) . damn i miss my uncle he was great to have around , he got me into the import scene. he passed in march and left behind a bad ass rx7 and a 90 300z tt. man good uncle's are hard to come by.

A man that keeps looking back can't see whats in front of him.

Comment

that's really good news...imagine instead of your uncle...Santa brings it from the north pole....it's under neath your tree lmao lmao.......
      VS

Mercyboy: I rather lose by a mile because I built my own car then win by an inch because someone else built it for me..your car is your story, so don't let someone else write the book!

MERCYBOY THREAD:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=158241
      1990 RHD Honda accord si CB3 Canada http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=196287
      MY CB7 ON YOUTUBE: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJID_IxwiNY

Comment

Originally posted by stretch JDM View Post
        congrats bro. maybe need to change the tittle to ( i love my uncle ) . damn i miss my uncle he was great to have around , he got me into the import scene. he passed in march and left behind a bad ass rx7 and a 90 300z tt. man good uncle's are hard to come by.
        Im sorry to hear that Uncles are awesome.

Originally posted by mercyboy View Post
        that's really good news...imagine instead of your uncle...Santa brings it from the north pole....it's under neath your tree lmao lmao.......
        Thatd be a lot of wrapping paper! lol
        -Will

Comment

Your fucking kidding me right? My mom told my aunt I would "do like hes been doing and say its his car and just drive around too much" so there not getting me the motor they BOUGHT ME A FORD TAURUS. Which infuriates me to no end because there putting it in my moms name. Leaving me stuck if she says I cant go. I hate control.

It pisses me off there trying to trap me. Then she has the Gaul to say "Im going to cry when I find out what I missed out on" Referring to if I dont straighten up my ways I wont get the Ford. I DONT WANT IT. I WANT MY OWN GOD DAMN CAR FIXED.

/Rant
          -Will

Comment

So instead of getting a free (to you) motor, your mom goes out and buys a complete car?

Crazy.
            (No offense)

1999 BMW M3
            2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
            2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
            2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

Originally posted by JoshM View Post
              So instead of getting a free (to you) motor, your mom goes out and buys a complete car?

Crazy.
              (No offense)
              It wouldnt piss me off if the intentions werent so.. Manipulative. In fact I would be overjoyed to get anything with wheels and ran.
              -Will

Comment

dude tell her you dont want the taurus. id tell my mom straight up to get that shit outta my face. then again, she knows better lol. in her eyes its honda or nothing

no
                Accord turbo kit under $2k here
                $30 HID kits here Thread
                "What a selfish bitch. She looks like one too. A smart-mouthed, facebook-ing, "i dont know if im straight, bi or *** yet" little brat." -greencb7inkc
                "No Herra Frush, Slammed, tucked or frame dragging here. I'll leave that to the mini trucks...." -fishdonotbounce

Comment

post it on craigslist and put her number in the ad
                  峠 で ドリフト を して 下さい。

steam linky facebook, y0 俺 は 走り屋 です。 clickable ^

Comment

ouch, tell them you will take a taurus, but it must be a SHO.LOL

A man that keeps looking back can't see whats in front of him.

Comment

Can't you buy the motor yourself?

Comment

You better hope its a SHO.

Just take it, its a car. Point A to Point B.
                        H22 Prelude VTEC 92-96 200 161 10.6:1 87 90 DOHC VTEC 2157 JDM

190.3whp 155 wtq - with bolt ons, and a dc header

ET=14.457 @ 94mph w/ 2.173 60Fter

Comment

Working...
                        X