Cell phone mount

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cell phone mount

What cell phone mount are u guys using on your CB7s? a friction mount, vent mount or window mount ?
    1991 Sedan

click image for MRT
    -Nava

I used one of those rubber tackpads they sell at autozone. It actually fit perfectly into the pocket under the radio. They work the tits.

Comment

Pants pocket mount. Sometimes, when I feel adventurous, I use the "slide around on the seat" mount.

1999 BMW M3
      2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
      2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
      2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

In the cb I'm driving now I usually keep the phone in the drivers door pocket.

Comment

Cup holder
          wat?

Comment

Originally posted by C91BLX7 View Post
            Cup holder
            X2 the cupholder worked great for my treo 755, unfortunately it died on me. Now I have a Evo and I stick in the space under the e brake handle. The heavy duty rubberized case acts like the tacky pad some to the others are using. Works like a champ.

Member's Ride Thread

Will work for food, car parts, or three stripe apparel. And not necessarily in that order

Comment

passenge seat and e- brake pocket holder.

Comment

my pocket or my lap. in my tacoma, i also put it in the cup holder

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
                Originally posted by Stephen Fry
                'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
                Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

I just put it right under the speedo in front of the cluster.
                  -Will

Comment

Originally posted by Bongo View Post
                    They work the tits.
                    So do I.

Originally posted by Bullhorn7 View Post
                    I just put it right under the speedo in front of the cluster.
                    x2.

Most of the time it's either in my pocket or on the shifter plate.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
                    Originally posted by Jarrett
                    Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Mine usually stays on vibrate, in my pocket. Bluetooth FTW. Too much hassle trying to shift gears, turn corners and hold a phone.

Comment

mine

Comment

a soft rubber pad under the cluster. so it just lays there. the good thing is, it doesnt slide on turns

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
                          01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
                          93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
                          93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

stays in my pocket unless im expecting a call/text or was in the middle of a call/texting, then ill keep in on my lap.. about 75% of the time, the latter results in me forgetting its on my lap and being thrown on the ground when i get out of the car..

Comment

I have one of those aftermarket pads that go on the dash. Or If Im not drinking anything, The spot by the cupholders
                              I fly by like the coupe grew wings!!!
                              Speeding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                              My coupe!!!
                              http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=152924

Originally posted by Racer_XXX
                              Excuse me miss, YOUR FUPA IS IN THE WAY!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X