Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

havent had a watch in forever, wanted one for over a year... finally got one! *pics*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And here is my collection.....no 2k watches but im proud of the collection. Only other watch id really like would be another Tag and one of the sweet ass Breitlings.

This is my self winding...notice the date is the 10th lol.

My Tag Formula 1

My Russian Diver

My wife got me this Movado for my wedding gift.

Who else got a pristine pocket watch? That's baller status.
    Last edited by Ralphie; 12-16-2010, 06:59 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Gemini View Post
      I rarely look at my watch for the time, how bizarre huh? Its simply an accessory for me
      x2

I mean if im wearing a watch i will use it for time but watches are definitely an accessory for me.

Comment

My only watch is a knock-off from Malaysia, lol.

Tag Heuer Grand Carrera Calibre 36

Originally posted by sweet91accord
        if aredy time i need to put something in cb7tuner. you guy need to me a smart ass about and bust on my spelling,gramar and shit like that in so sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by foamypirate View Post

Damn thats the Tag i want...but a real one lol.

Comment

Watches are definately accessories now a days, and a friend of mine didn't get that when he said I was "outdated" for wearing a watch. But, I also didn't own a cell phone at the time so he was half right.

I don't wear my watch to work because I tend to hit my arm against door jams or other things when I'm doing inspections. But I'd like to own more watches. I almost bought a Rolex when I was in Vegas.

My swap thread
            Main relay proplems?--DIY

Comment

These are mine. They are fairly inexpensive but they get the job done. I love the old school plastic digital G-shocks. My girl got me the white one for this coming christmas. I like the little tech features. The light. Solar polar. Daily syncing atomic time. It's definitely geeky.

I got the automatic movement Android watch a few years ago for college graduation. I like it but I think there's something wrong with it. The crown is unbelievably hard to pull out and then its tough getting it back in. I usually have to turn it on its side and bang it on a solid surface.

The chronograph g-shock g1000 is my daily watch and definitely my favorite.

Comment

Originally posted by foamypirate View Post

How's the feel and weight of that watch?

I found a site that makes replicas, and I wanted to get a bootleg breitling

Like this...

Comment

I've only had two Seiko's

My dad wears them so, so do I.

Yes my name is Dang, Don't use in vain
                  1992 Honda Accord EX (Coupe/Bordeaux/Auto)
                  1992 Honda Accord EX (Coupe/Bordeaux/H22A MT)
                  2008 Honda Accord EXL (Coupe/SanMarino/6spd)

Comment

Originally posted by DrLove'sKuDang View Post
                    for those of you with self-winding watches, must they be worn every day? i wore it for a short amount of time yesterday and today it had stopped moving. it had to be wound up a little before it would start again.

is there a way to manually wind it? is it possible to overwind a watch like this? once watches are fully wound, how long do they go for before stopping? if this watch cant go through the night without stopping, that would be an issue. and yes, i know i can buy a winding base for the watch, but that seems a tad unnecessary... or is that just part of life owning a self-winding watch?
                    I had a Seiko that I put on a fan every night and put the fan on oscillating and it was good to go in the morning.

Yes my name is Dang, Don't use in vain
                    1992 Honda Accord EX (Coupe/Bordeaux/Auto)
                    1992 Honda Accord EX (Coupe/Bordeaux/H22A MT)
                    2008 Honda Accord EXL (Coupe/SanMarino/6spd)

Comment

Working...
                    X