Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

guy is a lousy shot...

http://cnn.com/video/?/video/crime/2....shooting.WMBB

watch the video, guy opens fire on the school board and misses his targets. all caught on live TV.

what. the. fuck.
    Originally posted by deevergote
    These cars will never be the best at anything, but they're pretty damn good at everything.

92ex CB7<-SOLD 93ex CB9shiftingshift73C10

Comment

wow, never seen anything like that before

Glad no one was hurt. it actually makes it funny because of that

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ABGIJwiGBc

Comment

Originally posted by Tippey764 View Post
          wow, never seen anything like that before

Glad no one was hurt. it actually makes it funny because of that
          Well, the shooter was hurt, and then killed himself... but I say good riddance.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
            Well, the shooter was hurt, and then killed himself... but I say good riddance.
            He dosen't count

Comment

It looks like he fired one of the rounds into the ground?

Comment

I'm not sure if the guy actually wanted to kill anyone. That or he was drunk/on drugs because anyone can put hits on target from that range.
                My Car
                FREE Web hosting solutions

Comment

Originally posted by Tippey764 View Post
                  He dosen't count
                  I think he does...the guy needed help...obviously. Its too bad he did this. The only good thing about this is that no one else was killed, not that he is no longer here.

Form.Follows.Function

Comment

that said "bay county" was that here in FL??...Panama City

Something like this just happen 2day in Tallahassee...but the guy didn't miss he killd a person. My mom’s boss was sitting 3 chairs away from the guy who died...was a school board meeting also...killed the school board director (I think that was his job title)
                    R.I.P Rex 10/10/97-08/06/09
                    There aren’t enough words in this world to say how much you will be missed. love you buddy!

Comment

Wow. Kinda made my stomach turn watching him pull the gun on the first guy.

Glad that stupid fuck is no longer with us. What an idiot.

Comment

Originally posted by flcb7 View Post
                        that said "bay county" was that here in FL??...Panama City

Something like this just happen 2day in Tallahassee...but the guy didn't miss he killd a person. My mom’s boss was sitting 3 chairs away from the guy who died...was a school board meeting also...killed the school board director (I think that was his job title)

yes, in florida.

http://www.cnn.com/2010/CRIME/12/14/...ex.html?hpt=T1
                        Originally posted by deevergote
                        These cars will never be the best at anything, but they're pretty damn good at everything.

92ex CB7<-SOLD 93ex CB9shiftingshift73C10

Comment

Originally posted by crazymikey View Post
                          ...Glad that stupid fuck is no longer with us. What an idiot.
                          Has anyone stopped to think he might have had psychological issues? That maybe he needed help?

Yes it's unfortunate that he chose to do this, yes it was rather stupid to pull a gun on innocent people and start shooting, but i think its more unfortunate that this wasn't prevented. Somewhere down the line, someone could have helped this man before it went so wrong and it's intolerant and insensitive comments like the above that have more to do with these things than that mans stupidity.

Maybe if someone was kind to him at the right moment in his life, maybe if someone had seen that he was unstable and needed help, maybe then, things would have been different. We should all try to be better and help out are fellow man, rather than cheer for the unnecessary death of an unhappy and troubled human being.

Originally posted by crazymikey View Post
                          ...Glad that stupid fuck is no longer with us. What an idiot.
                          This turns my stomach just as much as watching those people fear for their lives as they look down the barrel of a loaded gun...

Form.Follows.Function

Comment

It's easy to say what if and it is sad that this guy did what he did but there are other methods to get help and attention. The school board were LISTENING to the guy to try to help. The guy seemed pretty set on shooting someone.

If someone's going to shoot unarmed innocent people then I hope they get taken down first. Who knows what his motivation was.

I'm wondering how many of those people in that room are going to consider concealed carry now. This was just another case of a shooting in a gun free zone.
                            My Car
                            FREE Web hosting solutions

Comment

Yeah, you don't go into a situation like that with a gun unless you're certain you want to shoot someone. If you carry a gun for any reason other than self defense (and in that situation, there was no need for the man to need a gun for that reason) then you only have the intent to harm or kill.

Comment

Working...
                              X