X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

fast and the furious 5

they changed the name to fast five but here is the trailer enjoy

http://www.ign.com/videos/2010/12/14/fast-five-trailer

Work filters. Somebody host that thing, lol.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
    Originally posted by Jarrett
    Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Looks like 2F2F, only with the right cast.

Might be good, but it doesn't seem to be as much about tuner culture as the first and third movies were. Those movies, however cheesy, were nice glimpses into popular tuner culture of the time. 2 and 4 were just action movies... 5 seems to be continuing that. At least we care about Dom.... nobocy really gives two shits about Brian.

Comment

looks like it might be pretty good. I didn't even know they were in the works of a new one. I knew they had to make another one since they left the last movie oepn for another. Nice find thanx for posting
        R.I.P Rex 10/10/97-08/06/09
        There aren’t enough words in this world to say how much you will be missed. love you buddy!

Comment

Hey man! I like Brian.(not like that tho). Its not about Dom. He aint the smooth shifting import driver!
          I fly by like the coupe grew wings!!!
          Speeding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
          My coupe!!!
          http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=152924

Originally posted by Racer_XXX
          Excuse me miss, YOUR FUPA IS IN THE WAY!!!

Comment

yeah brians character is pretty important imo...

im excited to see this.. looks like a solid action flick. a few of my friends were at the scene below the highway and that part at least had a lot of "tuner" culture in it... we will see.

"Tucking tires and wires."
            The Chronicles.

Comment

this looks really good actually. it appears to take place in between 2 and 3, and actually introduces hahn to the series. everything looks badass, and doesnt seem to revolve around street racing (which is a very good thing) but there is just enough of a car scene vibe to make it a good f&f movie

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
              Originally posted by Stephen Fry
              'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
              Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

what was part 4 again?

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
                01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
                93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
                93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

Originally posted by Night Wolf View Post
                  what was part 4 again?
                  The return of Vin Diesel to the franchise

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
                    Might be good, but it doesn't seem to be as much about tuner culture as the first and third movies were.
                    agree.
                    Project M3 - http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=157903
                    -(B-Pillar Bar Originator)-

Comment

Originally posted by Night Wolf View Post
                      what was part 4 again?
                      Originally posted by deevergote View Post
                      The return of Vin Diesel to the franchise
                      to make money for the film.

i watch the movies to see the cars, the storylines do leave something to be desired
                      http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/d...82408002-1.jpg

Comment

dwayne looks mean

Comment

It looks like this is what happens when you mix "Faster" with the Fast and the Furious. Looks good.

Comment

Originally posted by bobbycos View Post
                            to make money for the film.

i watch the movies to see the cars, the storylines do leave something to be desired
                            Yeah. That's why I like 1 and 3. The acting, story, etc... is all pretty weak, but the cars are cool (if a bit showy... though better to look at than someone's rusty and dented parking lot "driftmobile")
                            2 had some interesting cars, but there was no focus on them. The story was practically independent of the cars and racing/tuning culture.

4 was a little better with keeping the cars worked into it... at least better than 2. Still, the plot didn't NEED the cars like 1 and 3.

Maybe 5 will stick to the tradition of the odd numbered movies being more car-focused! I don't think so, though. Something tells me the moviemaking bigwigs believe people go to see Vin Diesel, not a cool car movie.

Comment

Damn, I had no idea about this movie either.I think it may come out pretty good!It really does have a completely different look and feel to it from the others.A Dwayne Johnson and Vin Diesel face off would be cool. Im in to go see it.....for Jordana of course!

Comment

Working...
                              X