No announcement yet.

Wheres My Cb7!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's gonna take awhile to defrost.....
    My Member's Ride Thread

Bisimoto header before & after dyno

1993 10th Anniversary: F22a6, H23IM, Bisimoto header, Custom mandrel exhaust, 5spd swap.

Comment

this was our place, right around the beginning of january; last year...

lol time to break out the snowthrower, charlie.

life is good.

Comment

You know whats awesome?

Toronto got like 2 cm and you poor fuckers got like 100....We can only avoid it for so long though so I know its gotta be coming.

Burrito Bandidos: It will change your fuckin life

Comment

what do you do when it snows?
          I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

wow i would get that s**t in a garauge

Comment

Originally posted by wed3k View Post
              what do you do when it snows?
              deal with it.....not much else you can do.....you get used to it when it comes every year.

Comment

deal with it?!?! I'd go have fun in it haha

PSN ID's:Tidashoni
                1992 Accord EX Coupe
                My FS Thread
                Not so DD 2013 Subaru Impreza WRX STI
                Originally posted by deevergote
                Boosting with a carb is like being a sniper with a bazooka... it works, it gets the job done, but it's not the most precise method.

Comment

Way to make me miss Colorado...and snowboarding...and snow bunnies.

If you like seasons I suggest you completely forget coming to Texas, we like to have 77*F days in December. I'm getting sick of this stupid warm weather, especially when we're supposed to average 61*F as a high. FML.
                  Always remember that only you can make your dreams a reality.

Never forget that your style is all that matters when it comes to your ride, but be respectful to others who don't share your vision.

Proud Alum of the University of Texas at Tyler, Class of 2010

Comment

Originally posted by almostJDM View Post
                    deal with it?!?! I'd go have fun in it haha
                    I work outside....not much I can do but deal with it haha

Though when Im not at work snowboarding is the best way to make the best of a bad situation.

Comment

Originally posted by King James View Post
                      I work outside....not much I can do but deal with it haha

Though when Im not at work snowboarding is the best way to make the best of a bad situation.
                      yea i hear ya I work outside 12 hrs a day both night and day

PSN ID's:Tidashoni
                      1992 Accord EX Coupe
                      My FS Thread
                      Not so DD 2013 Subaru Impreza WRX STI
                      Originally posted by deevergote
                      Boosting with a carb is like being a sniper with a bazooka... it works, it gets the job done, but it's not the most precise method.

Comment

You know whats awesome?

Toronto got like 2 cm and you poor fuckers got like 100....We can only avoid it for so long though so I know its gotta be coming.
                        You also have to remember, that where Charlie and I live(d), in the Alliston and Shelburne areas, they are at a much higher elevation than Toronto. If you travel up Hwy 10 from Brampton towards Owen Sound, as you climb up Caledon Mountain about 25 mins south of Orangeville, there is a great elevation change. The weather and temperature can change drastically from the bottom to the top.

That also being said, from Orangeville, north to Barrie and everywhere west in Simcoe, Dufferin, Huron and Essex counties are in the snow belt which get all the lake effect snow and westerly winds which drive the snow off of Lake Huron, Lake Simcoe and Georgian Bay. I used to live on County Road 124 in Dufferin county, between Shelburne and Collingwood. You could guarantee that atleast a couple times a week portions of the road would be closed due to white outs and blowing snow.

Toronto, being lower in elevation and also warmer due to the density of the city usually sees warmer temps, and less precipitation compared to surrounding areas.

I remember I used to work in Mississauga on Derry Rd & 401 area. I used to drive down there every day and it could be snowy and awful at home and by the time I drove down Caledon Mountain, it would be clear and warm and nice. I'd pull into the parking lot at work and my Isuzu Rodeo would be covered in snow and ice and everyone else's cars would be all clean. People would see my truck and be like "where the hell did you come from, the north pole?" and I'd reply "yeah, about 10 minutes south of there."
                        And that is today's geography lesson.
                        Last edited by crazymikey; 12-11-2010, 04:18 PM.

Comment

Ohhhh Im well aware of why they get more snow

I just found it awesome that we got nothin and everyone else got raped.
                          Last edited by King James; 12-11-2010, 06:14 PM.

Comment

Not quite as bad here...thankfully.

Member's Ride Thread

Originally posted by mercyboy
                            I'd rather lose by a mile because I built my own car then win by an inch because someone else built it for me..your car is your story, so don't let someone else write the book!

Comment

Ohhhh Im well aware of why they get more snow

I just found it awesome that we got nothin and everyone else got raped.
                              yeah, my dad lives in Mississauga, and my mom and step dad live outside of Alliston. And I'm happily 3100km west of them. Although our winters here in southern Alberta are supposed to be somewhat mild and kind of dry, this year so far has been very cold and very snowy. Not to mention the amount of wind here puts Chicago's "Windy City" name to shame.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
                                That snow needs some boobprints in it.
                                Close

Car Safety / General Servicing Checks --------Basic suspension checks

My 5.7 LS1 Holden Ute

A "Finished" project car is never finished until its been sold.

If at first you don't succeed, Try again. Don't give up too easily, persistance pays off in the end.

Comment

Working...
                                X