Whatcha doin for V-day?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whatcha doin for V-day?

I think i'm just going out to dinner with the g/f. Last year i had a barbershop quartet sing to her but this year is much more chilled out with nothin fancy. So what are u up to? dinner? movie? all-nighter?
    Knowledge is power...in EVERY sense of the word

FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" #12

I'm cooking dinner for the woman. It's special because I never cook... and I can't cook! I hope I can do a good job of it just this once though! (I just burned my grilled cheese sandwich... )

Comment

...ROFL! i thought u worked at a restaurant? Get some tips from the cooks...and whatcha cookin'?

FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" #12

Comment

Hmm well its a card and a rose for her cause tonight we're goin to a hockey AHL All Star (catch it on FSN dudes its gonna be live). For our one year its coming about in about two months.

*edit*

Deev mang you are supposed to be the Chef mang lol
        Henry R
        Koni/Neuspeed
        1992 Accord LX R.I.P
        1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
        Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
        made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

I wish I had a gf. I have nothing. No car. No girl. No Money. Im In Debt. I need 300$ by today. Im soo fucked. Lord help me

Comment

Maple I'm with you. I had a girl for 4 years that bitch. I hated her, but now she's gone I realize that half of me is now gone. I will probably sit on the couch and slit my wrist or something. Woohoo, I love Valentine's day!!! :thumbsdow

A wise man never plays leapfrog with a unicorn.
            Frost White CB7 Crew - Member #4
            Official Ebay Whore Crew #9

Comment

Well this April I will have been with mine for 2 yrs. We are not doing any thing I am so bummed out he is supposed to bring me something he got for me on his lunch break but, that is the only time we have he has to work until 8 P.M.. So this V-day officially SUCKS!!!!

Comment

yea no gf, i have been asked to go out to dinner tonite by like 3 diff girls......but they rnt my gfs so no guarnteed ass......therefore im not wasting my money

Comment

i just got back from court, and i won thats right

have class 6-10 tonight, so my gf and i are doing our vday on wednesday i think

My ride RS6 HELLA Bi-xenon ECE retrofitted CB7
                  www.maketradefair.com

Comment

Originally posted by birdman86
                    yea no gf, i have been asked to go out to dinner tonite by like 3 diff girls......but they rnt my gfs so no guarnteed ass......therefore im not wasting my money
                    Dude wave the snake in their face lol
                    Henry R
                    Koni/Neuspeed
                    1992 Accord LX R.I.P
                    1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
                    Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
                    made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

V day is nothing but a made up holiday anyways. we just had dinner last night and thats it. no more money spending..
                      H22 Prelude VTEC 92-96 200 161 10.6:1 87 90 DOHC VTEC 2157 JDM

190.3whp 155 wtq - with bolt ons, and a dc header

ET=14.457 @ 94mph w/ 2.173 60Fter

Comment

i'm single now.. but i'm going out with a group of friends to dinner.
                        Adam - Retired OG member from '03
                        2010 Lexus IS-F : Starfire Pearl
                        2009 Yamaha R1 Raven : Black on Black
                        2002 Lexus IS300 : Crystal White Pearl / Black Leather

.. i HAD more shaved on my accord than your girl does on her entire body..

Comment

To-Do List for Today
                          Be Awesome

Comment

Originally posted by Accrdkid
                            Dude wave the snake in their face lol
                            hum........should work maybe ill try it, but i aint buying them dinner haha

Comment

^^^^ he don't love dem hoes

Comment

Working...
                              X