Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mods can i swap the p13 with the p14 thats in my PS3? HOLMES!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've put up with the ragging on the guy in his own threads, to some extent... mainly because he needs to understand that nobody wants him here. But making a thread specifically to bash another member is far beyond tasteful. That shows exactly how much damage a worthless member like him is doing in this community. Nobody likes him, so suddely all the rules of this community don't apply, right?

It's the internet forum version of a riot. Cops beat up some drugged up truck driver, so hey... break a window and steal a TV!

Comment

Can I break a window and steal a P14 from a PS3? Sorry Deev I had to brotha!

But I do get what you are saying... We just have to deal with him till he leaves or is banned? Is this possible if someone has nothing to offer this forum?
      Last edited by JDM_CB7_TX; 12-06-2010, 02:01 PM.

CB7Tuner Resident Gamer!
      PSN: JDMcb7TX

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
        We have about 5 current stupid threads by a=i?

And we have about TEN stupid threads making fun of him.

Guess which is more irritating? Guess which is going to get people banned for flaming?
        To which I respond with the following quotes. It may be a stretch, but I feel it still holds some water. While he doesn't directly coax people into posting these threads, if there are 2x as many posting threads like these than he is posting, he is obviously pushing buttons.

Originally posted by MDJ-7BC
        Could you get banned for coaxing another member to break a rule that would get them banned?
        Originally posted by evil_demon_01
        Yes.
        Originally posted by sweet91accord
        if aredy time i need to put something in cb7tuner. you guy need to me a smart ass about and bust on my spelling,gramar and shit like that in so sorry.

Comment

In response, I draw attention to this.

He'll be gone soon enough.

Comment

We have about 5 current stupid threads by a=i?

And we have about TEN stupid threads making fun of him.

Guess which is more irritating? Guess which is going to get people banned for flaming?
            To-Do List for Today
            Be Awesome

Comment

I do, however, have to take into consideration that I've let it go further than I should have. I get criticized for being a jerk all too often, but more damage is done when I'm lenient. When I'm a jerk, people either get over it, or they don't come back. Things move on. It's harder to fix the damage done by my inaction.

Comment

Hey Deev I bought you this on Black friday at Toys R Us. It was on sell at an awesome price of $9.98 instead of the usual $19.99. Amazing deal! LMAO!

CB7Tuner Resident Gamer!

Comment

Originally posted by JDM_CB7_TX View Post
                  Hey Deev I bought you this on Black friday at Toys R Us. It was on sell at an awesome price of $9.98 instead of the usual $19.99. Amazing deal! LMAO!

Epic post is Epic.

Comment

Originally posted by JDM_CB7_TX View Post
                    Can I break a window and steal a P14 from a PS3? Sorry Deev I had to brotha!

But I do get what you are saying... We just have to deal with him till he leaves or is banned? Is this possible if someone has nothing to offer this forum?
                    Lots of people who sign up have nothing to offer the forum. It's when their net contributions become a steady detriment to the site that I think it's fair to ban... but that's on the boss man to decide

Originally posted by lordoja
                    im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

Agreed.... I just figured a cyber gift to the boss would be nice and all seeing it's the hoildays and all. I mean come on' Who wouldn't want that ban stick! It is a limited edition run by Fisher Price(They also did a black version. Can't find it.)!

CB7Tuner Resident Gamer!

Comment

Damn i guess maybe me making this thread was good after all?

I mean in the other threads no one really debated this.

I just made it to cash in on some collective humor but i guess that ship has sailed.

No hard feelings and i don't want to be the one to start a war.

Comment

Originally posted by gloryaccordy View Post
                          Lots of people who sign up have nothing to offer the forum. It's when their net contributions become a steady detriment to the site that I think it's fair to ban... but that's on the boss man to decide
                          I think when most ppl start in here they bring very little or no car knowledge at all. Hell when I started I knew a little bit about a little bit. After being on here I learned to lower just about any suspension, install all minor bolt ons myself, and give good advice...

Hell I even am somewhat farmiliar with the basics of boostin'.
                          Last edited by JDM_CB7_TX; 12-06-2010, 04:28 PM.

CB7Tuner Resident Gamer!

Comment

Having something to offer doesn't necessarily mean automotive knowledge or experience. People that bring enthusiasm, genuine interest in the cars, and community spirit are just as valuable.

When your only purpose is to make obnoxious, annoying threads in order to irritate people... then that's useless.

Comment

Having something to offer doesn't necessarily mean automotive knowledge or experience. People that bring enthusiasm, genuine interest in the cars, and community spirit are just as valuable.

When your only purpose is to make obnoxious, annoying threads in order to irritate people... then that's useless.
                              This.
                              '93 Bordeaux Red Pearl LX 5MT

Prev CBs:
                              -'93 BRP LX 4AT
                              -'92 AGP LX 5MT
                              -'93 AGP EX 4AT
                              10yrs after my first cb, I'm still driving one!

Comment

was....

CB7Tuner Resident Gamer!

Comment

Working...
                                X