weaksauce

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

weaksauce

don't you just hate when you have a problem and you ask a question on here only to have it viewed a few times with no replies, only to be shortly booted form the new posts list by OT stuff or people just reviving SUPER OLD posts... man that sucks

rant over

MRT http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=188701

kinda like this one?

:edit:

Thats why they invented the search function. So you dont have to make REPEAT threads.
    Henry R
    Koni/Neuspeed
    1992 Accord LX R.I.P
    1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
    Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
    made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

the search function is divine.
      To-Do List for Today
      Be Awesome

Comment

Originally posted by Nyne521 View Post
        don't you just hate when you have a problem and you ask a question on here only to have it viewed a few times with no replies, only to be shortly booted form the new posts list by OT stuff or people just reviving SUPER OLD posts... man that sucks

rant over
        Not everyone is online when YOU make a thread, and the people that are online who view your thread may not have the answer to your question, therefore they don't comment.

Wouldn't you prefer to wait a bit longer and get the RIGHT information rather than a 5 year old's opinion, or an opinion from someone who knows nothing about your question?

If your referring to your "locked out of 4th gear?" thread.
        Well, you only made the thread 1 hour before this post - 1hour is about 4% of 1 day.
        Alot of people aren't even online for a total of 4% of a day.

Btw - The new post function works from the last time each member logged in.
        So although you may not see your thread there, people that log in after your thread was made will still see it in the new posts.

Also you may get more / better replies if you describe the problem better.
        Eg - You say it doesn't go into 4th gear.
        So does that mean the gear lever won't go into 4th gear position?
        Or does that mean the gear lever goes into 4th but when you release the clutch 4th gear isn't engaged?
        Last edited by evil_demon_01; 12-05-2010, 03:41 AM.

Car Safety / General Servicing Checks --------Basic suspension checks

My 5.7 LS1 Holden Ute

A "Finished" project car is never finished until its been sold.

If at first you don't succeed, Try again. Don't give up too easily, persistance pays off in the end.

Comment

Perhaps people just couldn't understand your question.
          Before you complain about others, take a look at yourself. Very often, the problem lies with the poster, not the people that fail to reply.

But of course, your vague question is more important than all the other "off topic" questions that were posted after it...

Comment

Deev i would like to know when youre online.

so i can avoid the times like youre the CHP.

Comment

this one is easy, dont have hard questions to ask.
              I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Originally posted by accord=inspire? View Post
                Deev i would like to know when youre online.

so i can avoid the times like youre the CHP.
                I could ban you, and you'll never have to worry about it! How's that sound?

Comment

^^

to the OT: i've viewed a lot of threads & didn't answered because i didn't know the correct answer.
                  Project M3 - http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=157903
                  -(B-Pillar Bar Originator)-

Comment

That too. Either I don't understand the question, or I don't know the answer. I'm not going to answer just for the sake of saying something. If I don't know, I'm not going to guess and potentially give bad information.

Comment

^
                      agree!
                      Project M3 - http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=157903
                      -(B-Pillar Bar Originator)-

Comment

Working...
                      X