No announcement yet.

Today's fun....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well it wore off, I want a fast car now lol. And yes, it was one fast ride...

Damn, not to mention clean...
    Fix your Computer!

Originally posted by MikeW
    D, I'm a fanciful motherfucker. My ish is clean, quick, plush, mature and sophisticated.

┌─┐
    ┴─┴
    ಠ_ರೃ

Comment

Originally posted by kicker1_solo
      Well I was showing off for a friend one night taking him for a ride. Pulling these "S" curves outside of town. 20-25 mph corners between 75-85. Came up to this one corner, 15 mph corner and I was at 85. (stupid I know). Hit my brakes and slid about 30 feet on pavement and then about 30 feet through the dirt and hit a tree, totalled.

I was standing in front of the tree that my car hit, you can see where I slid....
      That reminds me of this one curve I pass everyday. Though the curve I'm talking about is rated for 45. I could see skid marks kinda like yours and a tree that's about 5 feet away from the road. that tree has a BIG scar on it from the car that hit it along with crosses and ballons from the tragic end to the life (lives) that were in the car
      ~~~~~~~

Comment

Originally posted by Masamune
        Damn, not to mention clean...
        yeah, she was my baby, spent every waking hour doing something to that car. This is how it looked the day I bought it

this is how the motor looked a couple weeks after I got the car (me being a young ricer)

as you saw above it looked a lot better when I was done with it
        and I have this site to thank for most of it
        2000 Civic LX
        1992 Accord LX (gf's)
        1990 Integra GS
        1988 Accord LXi

Comment

ummm...i only skimmed through ( nice cars btw) but uh...how's your girl!!! i bet she's a bit shaken up still huh?
          Knowledge is power...in EVERY sense of the word

FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" #12

Comment

Originally posted by kicker1_solo
            what makes you think the civic doesn't already have one?

lol cause I didnt see any pictures which if you did post pictures of it...it would justify that indeed it does have the motor
            Henry R
            Koni/Neuspeed
            1992 Accord LX R.I.P
            1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
            Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
            made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

Originally posted by midnite racer x
              ummm...i only skimmed through ( nice cars btw) but uh...how's your girl!!! i bet she's a bit shaken up still huh?
              she's alright, had a headache for a few days and swore that she's never driving again lol.
              Originally posted by Accrdkid
              lol cause I didnt see any pictures which if you did post pictures of it...it would justify that indeed it does have the motor
              I wish I had pictures, but you're right, stock motor under there
              2000 Civic LX
              1992 Accord LX (gf's)
              1990 Integra GS
              1988 Accord LXi

Comment

Working...
              X