A year ago

two weeks ago

today

2000 Civic LX
    1992 Accord LX (gf's)
    1990 Integra GS
    1988 Accord LXi

What the hell did you do?

Nice Datsun pickup though haven't seen of those in years.
    Henry R
    Koni/Neuspeed
    1992 Accord LX R.I.P
    1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
    Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
    made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

Originally posted by Accrdkid
      dito.......

Comment

again sorry to see your loss. what are your plans for the car now? i know it's been parted out. is the motor hanging from the tree ? i hope it'll go to a better home and i also hope you get back on your feet soon.
        1cor10:31
        - 92 LX coupe
        - 96 EX wagon (sold)

Comment

Nice Datsun pickup though haven't seen of those in years.
          it's my old lady's car, she slid into a ditch and totalled it. So I'm stripping it before it goes to the junk yard...

my friend is one of the biggest datsun freaks, he has 4 or 5 of them. I bought this one from him cause I needed a little pickup to do shit like this. He painted it and put some wheels on it before I bought it, it's a fun little truck.
          2000 Civic LX
          1992 Accord LX (gf's)
          1990 Integra GS
          1988 Accord LXi

Comment

Originally posted by kicker1_solo
            it's my old lady's car, she slid into a ditch and totalled it. So I'm stripping it before it goes to the junk yard...

my friend is one of the biggest datsun freaks, he has 4 or 5 of them. I bought this one from him cause I needed a little pickup to do shit like this. He painted it and put some wheels on it before I bought it, it's a fun little truck.
            That sucks..looked like one nice car though

Nice man..how bout an SR20DETT Swap (correct me here) twin turbo that biatch.

*Edit*

See why cant trucks have that old school handle where it actually locks. Where I lived in South Pacific theres a shit load of Datsuns just like yours that people still drive..and those little trucks are tough little puppies.

I like the old school look with the little nubs on the sides so you could actually strap ropes around them.
            Last edited by HenRoc; 02-13-2005, 11:22 PM.
            Henry R
            Koni/Neuspeed
            1992 Accord LX R.I.P
            Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,

Comment

Nice man..how bout an SR20DETT Swap (correct me here) twin turbo that biatch.
              yeah, I would love to do a swap. My friend built his stock motor, headers, carb, cam, everything, it's a quick little truck. Just not my cup of tea...
              2000 Civic LX
              1992 Accord LX (gf's)
              1990 Integra GS
              1988 Accord LXi

Comment

Originally posted by kicker1_solo
                yeah, I would love to do a swap. My friend built his stock motor, headers, carb, cam, everything, it's a quick little truck. Just not my cup of tea...
                True then again Id like a 5.o in my Ranger as well but..wouldn't suit me either
                Henry R
                Koni/Neuspeed
                1992 Accord LX R.I.P
                Legend FSM

Comment

I like the old school look with the little nubs on the sides so you could actually strap ropes around them.
                  exactly. that's one of the biggest things I love about this truck.
                  2000 Civic LX
                  1992 Accord LX (gf's)
                  1990 Integra GS
                  1988 Accord LXi

Comment

so true man, I even remember when I lived overseas my aunt had this old school Mazda pickup truck..and the other old school Toyotas you dont see many of those around anymore.

Such a hard find these days
                    Henry R
                    Koni/Neuspeed
                    1992 Accord LX R.I.P
                    Legend FSM

Comment

Originally posted by timmy0tool
                      is the motor hanging from the tree ?
                      ha, yeah, welcome to washington lol

I did the same thing with my integra a little less than a year ago

2000 Civic LX
                      1992 Accord LX (gf's)
                      1990 Integra GS
                      1988 Accord LXi

Comment

what happened to the motor? Did you slap it into the Civic in the back ground and what happened to the Integra? Looked like one fast ride
                        Henry R
                        Koni/Neuspeed
                        1992 Accord LX R.I.P
                        Legend FSM

Comment

what happened to the motor? Did you slap it into the Civic in the back ground and what happened to the Integra? Looked like one fast ride
                          Well I was showing off for a friend one night taking him for a ride. Pulling these "S" curves outside of town. 20-25 mph corners between 75-85. Came up to this one corner, 15 mph corner and I was at 85. (stupid I know). Hit my brakes and slid about 30 feet on pavement and then about 30 feet through the dirt and hit a tree, totalled. I got my insurance check, stripped everything and sold it all, even the motor. It kinda woke me up and I wanted to get out of the fast car scene before I got myself killed. Well it wore off, I want a fast car now lol. And yes, it was one fast ride...

I was standing in front of the tree that my car hit, you can see where I slid....
                          Last edited by kicker1_solo; 02-14-2005, 12:05 AM.
                          2000 Civic LX
                          1992 Accord LX (gf's)
                          1990 Integra GS
                          1988 Accord LXi

Comment

Wow man i wouldve at least slapped in the civic..oh well least your ok man.
                            Henry R
                            Koni/Neuspeed
                            1992 Accord LX R.I.P
                            Legend FSM

Comment

Wow man i wouldve at least slapped in the civic..oh well least your ok man.
                              what makes you think the civic doesn't already have one?
                              2000 Civic LX
                              1992 Accord LX (gf's)
                              1990 Integra GS
                              1988 Accord LXi

Comment

Working...
                              X