God i hate NYC drivers.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

God i hate NYC drivers.....

so yea tonight as im making my way to pick up the wife i miss my turn...no biggie i take the Van Wyck to the LIE for those in the know.

Since i missed my turn however, i need to take the Grand Central to the LIE now to get her.

So as im coming up on exit 10 i see an open lane i jump in it but i realize i need to get back over so im waiting for someone to let me in but people suck.

So i try to get in in front of this chick in a 2006 Corolla but she isn't having it.

So i stop and let her pass me so i can jump in behind her and she fucking sideswipes me.

Like really?

So she locked herself in her car after bitching that i hit her LMAO.

So i just took down her info from her window and bounced.

Fuck.....but the damage isn't that bad...hers was actually better....lucky biznatch.

Ive got a dent the size of a quarter above my front drivers side wheel along with scuffing and some more minor scuffing under the drivers side headlamp and on the skirt in front of the wheel.

From what my father in law said he got most of it out so i just need to pop out the dent.

Should be fairly easy.

/rant.
    Last edited by Ralphie; 12-02-2010, 10:27 PM.

must suck to drive in NY now. Is it snowing yet? We had a 75* day today lol.

member's ride thread
    93' EX Coupe H22A w/ P2T4 Sir 5spd 191whp 155 wtq
    99' Lexus LS400 157k VVTi V8 gets up & goes...new DD
    91 Accord SE 176k
    97' Honda Odyssey 199k miles...$485 spare van for my parents

Comment

did you call in a hit and run?
      I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Originally posted by Ralphie View Post
        so yea tonight as im making my way to pick up the wife i miss my turn...no biggie i take the Van Wyck to the LIE for those in the know.

Since i missed my turn however, i need to take the Grand Central to the LIE now to get her.

So as im coming up on exit 10 i see an open lane i jump in it but i realize i need to get back over so im waiting for someone to let me in but people suck.

So i try to get in in front of this chick in a 2006 Corolla but she isn't having it.

So i stop and let her pass me so i can jump in behind her and she fucking sideswipes me.

Like really?

So she locked herself in her car after bitching that i hit her LMAO.

So i just took down her info from her window and bounced.

Fuck.....but the damage isn't that bad...hers was actually better....lucky biznatch.

Ive got a dent the size of a quarter above my front drivers side wheel along with scuffing and some more minor scuffing under the drivers side headlamp and on the skirt in front of the wheel.

From what my father in law said he got most of it out so i just need to pop out the dent.

Should be fairly easy.
        /rant.
        Pics? Man I thought you was going to say a cabbie cut you off lol. Sorry about the shit was that you I saw on the highway with the towtruck with the highway patrol chevy tahoe?

Comment

Hmm never mind you just left the scene of an accident, thats a felony man be careful.

Comment

Originally posted by Losiracer2 View Post
            must suck to drive in NY now. Is it snowing yet? We had a 75* day today lol.
            lmao

btw didnt know you could just do it like that

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
            01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
            93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
            93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

I hope you called the police to get statements. Otherwise it's your word versus hers.
              Current 2016 Ford F150 XLT Sport
              Past 1990 Accord EX Sedan
              Past 1990 Accord LX Sedan
              Past 1991 Accord LX Sedan
              Past 1993 Accord LX Wagon
              Current 1991 Accord EX Wagon

Comment

First off the last time I checked people who hit and run don't stop to collect the registration information from the windsheild of the car.

I tried to talk to her 3 times but she just wanted to sit on the phone(from the convo it was a friend or fam mem)

Obtaining all the information I did cleared me from hit n run status.

Besides when it comes down to her word against mine I'm a veteran with 8 years of honorable service...I'm not worried too much about it.

Comment

I've got this app on my ipod touch that allows me to watch from the traffic cams up in NYC live. I get bored sometimes so i sit there and jump around the different cams that have link and you won't believe some of the crap i've witnessed.

Comment

Pics? Or do I wanna see?

This is why i will not live in a city like NY, LA or CHI. Ive been to LA and CHI. Ive seen the traffic. Fuck that.

KC's traffic is just enough for me to handle. Id be a raging motherfucker if i had to deal with NYC traffic, lol.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
                    Originally posted by Jarrett
                    Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

I dislike ny drivers also man. Motherfu**as never wanna let you over n sh**. I'm glad your ok. Fu** that girl and her corolla!!!! I put money on it that the next time she is encountered with a driver that needs to cut in front of her, she will slow down and let them in
                      I fly by like the coupe grew wings!!!
                      Speeding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                      My coupe!!!
                      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=152924

Originally posted by Racer_XXX
                      Excuse me miss, YOUR FUPA IS IN THE WAY!!!

Comment

Originally posted by MikeW View Post
                        Pics? Or do I wanna see?

This is why i will not live in a city like NY, LA or CHI. Ive been to LA and CHI. Ive seen the traffic. Fuck that.

KC's traffic is just enough for me to handle. Id be a raging motherfucker if i had to deal with NYC traffic, lol.
                        Yea the scuffs are all gone, just the dent remains which im going to attempt to pop out. No pics really, not much to see.

And yea i have become an asshole because of having to drive here.

Originally posted by daheavyking View Post
                        I dislike ny drivers also man. Motherfu**as never wanna let you over n sh**. I'm glad your ok. Fu** that girl and her corolla!!!! I put money on it that the next time she is encountered with a driver that needs to cut in front of her, she will slow down and let them in
                        No one lets you in, everyone here is too arrogant and believes there destination is more important then everyone elses and because of that mentality they are not good drivers for the most part....

They say if you can drive here you can drive anywhere....thats true but that still doesn't make you a good driver lol.

Comment

No one lets you in, everyone here is too arrogant and believes there destination is more important then everyone elses and because of that mentality they are not good drivers for the most part....

They say if you can drive here you can drive anywhere....thats true but that still doesn't make you a good driver lol.
                          They say that about those Boston drivers also. I bet you she learned her lesson. Not to get out the car? Wth was her problem?! She could atleast come out and check the damage. Everyone feels like I got better things to do at my destination than you so no I will let you in. Pretty much "middle finger you". Self absorbed mofos.
                          I fly by like the coupe grew wings!!!
                          Speeding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                          My coupe!!!
                          http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=152924

Originally posted by Racer_XXX
                          Excuse me miss, YOUR FUPA IS IN THE WAY!!!

Comment

Its the same way here man.....Ive had people just pull out in front of me at intersections when Im still moving full speed at them....They give you the wave as if saying thanks for not T-boning me

Thank god Im not gonna be living here for that much longer.

Burrito Bandidos: It will change your fuckin life

Comment

Besides when it comes down to her word against mine I'm a veteran with 8 years of honorable service...I'm not worried too much about it.
                              how does this make you above the law?

no
                              Accord turbo kit under $2k here
                              $30 HID kits here Thread
                              "What a selfish bitch. She looks like one too. A smart-mouthed, facebook-ing, "i dont know if im straight, bi or *** yet" little brat." -greencb7inkc
                              "No Herra Frush, Slammed, tucked or frame dragging here. I'll leave that to the mini trucks...." -fishdonotbounce

Comment

Working...
                              X