Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GHOST 2.2 View Post
    then we have this...
    I think that's an example of technology winning...
    My Car
    FREE Web hosting solutions

Comment

Originally posted by mchaley View Post
      lol and taking over.

Comment

technically yes.

but when technology fails and goes against you, then you have rise of the machines. haha

Comment

Back on topic, 30k for one rifle is WAY too expensive. Now, most of that is probably for the CPU and optics. The rounds are probably in the hundreds of dollar range per round.

While I think this is an effective weapon, I'm not sure it's worth the cost.

The technology has been around for a while now. I remember reading something about it in Popular science. If they could some how attach a rifle to this weapon it'd be far more effective.
          My Car

Comment

Back on topic, 30k for one rifle is WAY too expensive. Now, most of that is probably for the CPU and optics. The rounds are probably in the hundreds of dollar range per round.

While I think this is an effective weapon, I'm not sure it's worth the cost.

The technology has been around for a while now. I remember reading something about it in Popular science. If they could some how attach a rifle to this weapon it'd be far more effective.
            yea, it needs an integrated rifle for the all - in - one punch
            1993 Accord LX - Sold
            93 BMW 525it - SOLD
            92 Accord EX Sedan - SOLD
            2000 Accord Coupe - Traded-In
            2003 Accord V6 6spd Coupe - Sold
            2001 Honda Civic Ex - SOLD
            2013 Chevy Traverse LTZ - Kid hauler
            2003 Acura Tl 3.2 - Daily Commuter

Comment

just something so that if the CPU fails it's not just an expensive club.
              My Car

Comment

If you've played Metal Gear Solid 4, you know about the war economy. I'm just saying.
                Always remember that only you can make your dreams a reality.

Never forget that your style is all that matters when it comes to your ride, but be respectful to others who don't share your vision.

Proud Alum of the University of Texas at Tyler, Class of 2010

Comment

I think its easy for us to all sit here and say its too expensive, but if I were a soldier, I would probably not hesitate to say I want it and would support the extra costs.
                  There are no black and white suspension answers!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by mndude07 View Post
                    I think its easy for us to all sit here and say its too expensive, but if I were a soldier, I would probably not hesitate to say I want it and would support the extra costs.
                    No doubt, I don't mind new tech for troops if it enables them to accomplish their missions safer. I just think we need to reevaluate our current position in the Middle East, but I'll leave it at that.
                    Always remember that only you can make your dreams a reality.

Never forget that your style is all that matters when it comes to your ride, but be respectful to others who don't share your vision.

Proud Alum of the University of Texas at Tyler, Class of 2010

Comment

it's a grenade launcher with an advanced timer... what's all this hype for?
                      Last edited by bcjammerx; 12-02-2010, 03:44 AM.
                      ____

Comment

Originally posted by mndude07 View Post
                        Well no shit. It's their job. I want a new forklift at work but will it happen?

Comment

i thought this was about haarp

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MnRPZOUVhJ4

Comment

Originally posted by bcjammerx View Post
                            it's a grenade launcher with an advanced timer... what's all this hype for?
                            This technology is dated. They have other far more advanced technology out there. Its been used just like the lazer guided bombs.

Comment

so this is what happend to the XM-8 gun.

Sold too: Grumpys93, '93CB7Ex, Bunta, prodh22accord, SSMAccord, fleetw00d

Comment

Originally posted by F22HB View Post
                                Well no shit. It's their job. I want a new forklift at work but will it happen?
                                yea but your company wont buy that new forklift.....the government will print some more money and buy anything for the army.

Comment

Working...
                                X