Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Armed forces new weapon?

http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20101201...onsafghanistan

sounds interesting but the only thing i'm worried about is if one gets into enemy hands are they smart enough to figure it out? will someone then backwards engineer it?

Thats crazy... Just like counter strike.

Comment

I see what you are saying i am defiantly going to look more into this you got me interested.

STANCE|WORKS

Comment

I remember seeing something like that in popular mechanics like, shit, 9 years ago.

Comment

$25k-$30k EACH. I really believe these things could be purchased for around $10k each, somebody's making a nice profit!
          My Member's Ride Thread

Bisimoto header before & after dyno

1993 10th Anniversary: F22a6, H23IM, Bisimoto header, Custom mandrel exhaust, 5spd swap.

Comment

And how much does this smart ammo cost us everytime it's fired? I'm sure this is costing our back pockets as much as the 'taliban' at this point. :|

Comment

The biggest thing is, what happens when the technology fails? Extreme conditions tend to kill technology. At that point, it's not much better than a traditional grenade launcher.
              My Car
              FREE Web hosting solutions

Comment

Originally posted by mchaley View Post
                The biggest thing is, what happens when the technology fails? Extreme conditions tend to kill technology. At that point, it's not much better than a traditional grenade launcher.
                It wont fail it cant fail. If the weapon fails they will jsut bring up another soldier who's weapon is still functioning and just let off. What was that movie called again with Tom Seleck {Runaway}http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zCZY9Z6WvSY

Comment

even if it does fail its not like its being issued to every soldier. Even if it becomes a regular weapon in the army about 2 guys will carry it per squad which is about 9-12 people.

Comment

I would so love to hold that thing while dick flexing a hussie.

Looks so bad ass.

=p

Comment

so...I'm I reading wrong...just sounds like an advanced timer
                      ____

Comment

It's crazy what the inventors look like. Now usually in certain circumstances you would expect them to rock a labcoat and some glasses but some of them actually look like farmers. The people who design these weapons have a really good imagination and they get paid hella money for it too.

Comment

Originally posted by mchaley View Post
                          The biggest thing is, what happens when the technology fails?
                          then we have this...

Comment

Originally posted by GHOST 2.2 View Post
                            then we have this...
                            lol

Comment

can i haz one?
                              1993 Accord LX - Sold
                              93 BMW 525it - SOLD
                              92 Accord EX Sedan - SOLD
                              2000 Accord Coupe - Traded-In
                              2003 Accord V6 6spd Coupe - Sold