Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My wisdom tooth and Molar are #(@*&#(@* killing me, anyone else?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My wisdom tooth and Molar are #(@*&#(@* killing me, anyone else?

I figured I'd vent and see if anyone else is experiencing dental issues. My wisdom tooth is falling apart, and my molar next to it has a cavity the size of texas. I brush my teeth twice a day, but mebbe it's a conspiracy and brushing really does diddly shit. To the point, I'm in pain like you wouldn't believe, I'd rather have my foot ran over. Anyone, know wtf I should I take to numb the pain before my dentist appointment (wednesday)??? THANKS.
    Last edited by Nycxeracer; 02-14-2005, 05:52 PM.
    My Member's Ride Thread, Comments Welcome!!!

Originally posted by fizzbob7
    bet i have you beat.....my bottom wisdom teeth are coming in from the back of my head to the front, laying sideways and growing......my upper ones are where they should have been when i was 10......way up there and causing sinus problems......my baby canines are still there and i have one adult canine in the middle of the roof of my mouth and the other is way up there still.......they also botched 2 root canals (free of charge) and ended up ruining two of my bottom molars.....now they wanna drill a hole in the roof of my mouth, run a wire up to the canine and everytime i open my mouth it pulls it down, over the course of 6 years......

my xrays are wild looking......
    Holy shit that must hurt like a bitch.

Dynamic racing

Look out for 4 point cb7 strut bars for dohc!!!

Originally posted by deevergote
    bleh... i just put like 5 ounces of vodka in a 12 oz cup of mango iced tea...

Comment

Originally posted by Nycxeracer
      I figured I'd vent and see if anyone else is experiencing dental issues. My wisdom tooth is falling apart, and my molar next to it has a cavity the size of texas. I brush my teeth twice a day, but mebbe it's a conspiracy and brushing really does diddly shit. To the point, I'm in pain like you wouldn't believe, I'd rather have my foot ran over. Anyone, know wtf I should I take to numb the pain before my dentist appointment (wednesday)??? THANKS.
      The only thing I can think of is to smoke some pot that should help the pain.

Dynamic racing

Comment

i have braces and get constant cankersores...so bad once, i had to eat painkillers in the morning to eat throughout the whole day.
        I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

lol and i thot my teeth were bad!

last week i finished up a marathon consisting of 5 fillings and 1 root canal..

Comment

WOW! you guys made me feel better! BTW did I mention my tooth is falling apart and I had to pop 5 advil a day to subdue the pain? :thumbsdow

Comment

Sounds like the weed thing would work to me!

I got all 4 of my wisdoms out. It hurt like a bitch for around a week, but boy did they have me on some fun meds!! Woo-hoo! I was so forked up the first couple of days that I barely got out of bed...just sat around, watched TV, and ate rainbow sherbert. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

PTAC (Poor Tuner's Accord Club) - #05

2003-2006 - '91 Accord EX 2dr 5spd "Macy" R.I.P
              2006-20?? - '99 Grand Am SE 4dr Auto "NoName"

Comment

Originally posted by iamnemo
                Sounds like the weed thing would work to me!

I got all 4 of my wisdoms out. It hurt like a bitch for around a week, but boy did they have me on some fun meds!! Woo-hoo! I was so forked up the first couple of days that I barely got out of bed...just sat around, watched TV, and ate rainbow sherbert. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.
                Im with you there.

Dynamic racing

Comment

Just want to announce my wisdom tooth just fell apart. It is not in 2 pieces, 1 piece in my mouth, the other on the table. pics? lol. I gotta go to the oral surgeon tommorow.

Comment

Originally posted by Nycxeracer
                    Just want to announce my wisdom tooth just fell apart. It is not in 2 pieces, 1 piece in my mouth, the other on the table. pics? lol. I gotta go to the oral surgeon tommorow.
                    Post pics.

Dynamic racing

Comment

Yeah getting your wisdom teeth out is a blast! Not really. My bottom two were impacted and growing sideways. I had big pits for about a month or so. I had to irrigate them to keep the food out. What a pain in the ass. I'd be like, I don't remember eating that. lol

Here's a tip. Don't take the extra stong painkillers without eating. I did on an empty stomach and I thought I was going to die.

Fun fact: It took me like an hour and a half to eat a burrito supreme from Taco Bell a couple days after the surgery.
                      "the J32a2 should be considered one of Honda's masterpieces..." Honda Tuning, July 2006

Comment

Originally posted by accordme93
                        Yeah getting your wisdom teeth out is a blast! Not really. My bottom two were impacted and growing sideways. I had big pits for about a month or so. I had to irrigate them to keep the food out. What a pain in the ass. I'd be like, I don't remember eating that. lol

Here's a tip. Don't take the extra stong painkillers without eating. I did on an empty stomach and I thought I was going to die.

Fun fact: It took me like an hour and a half to eat a burrito supreme from Taco Bell a couple days after the surgery.
                        hahaha, yea...at the end of eating my lunch i was crying because of the pain and the spiciness that hit my cankersore.
                        I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

VICODIN

Comment

All four of my wisdom teeth were impacted. I went to the dentest one day and got all four taken out. They had to numb each wisdom tooth FOUR TIMES
                            they gave me nawz too. nice high thought I think they had it up way too high. that stuff gave me a nice high. anyway when I was done I had a mouthfull of gause that helped stop the bleeding. and also a pain killier that knoced me OUT COLD for a good four hours. They didn't really hurt after they were out though just a dull ache.

anyway man, getting them out isn't that bad. it helps do away with the pain you have and that novicane will be a huge relief, just the begining of a pain free life
                            ~~~~~~~

Comment

Just slosh novacaine in your mouth for awhile. Of course, you shouldn't plan on talking, eating, sleeping, or drinking anytime thereafter, but the pain will at least be dulled.

As far as teeth problems go, can't say that I was as bad as fizzbob, but long story short, my mouth is INSANELY too small for my head. Had nice teeth as a kid (I tell you they were flawless). But as soon as I hit 7 years old,
                              he fun began. Three kicks in the mouth and four and a half years of braces (w/ headgear) later, and my teeth are back to the way they were. Of course, I still need to make an appointment to have me wisdom teeth removed. :thumbsdow
                              Last edited by Masamune; 02-14-2005, 01:31 AM.
                              Fix your Computer!

Originally posted by MikeW
                              D, I'm a fanciful motherfucker. My ish is clean, quick, plush, mature and sophisticated.

┌─┐
                              ┴─┴
                              ಠ_ರೃ

Comment

Working...
                              X