Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Help my friend win a scholarship for her daughter!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help my friend win a scholarship for her daughter!

http://photos.parents.com/american-b...est/47/2010/50

My friend entered her daughter in a contest, and the prize is a college scholarship. Her kid is adorable, and my friend is a great mom... It would be great if they could win!

Right now, her daughter is #68, and the voting ends tomorrow. If you guys could help out and vote for her, it would be much appreciated!
    You don't have to provide an email address or sign up for anything... just type in some text to verify that you're a real person and your vote is cast!

Thanks guys!

Voted.

Member's Ride Thread

Originally posted by mercyboy
    I'd rather lose by a mile because I built my own car then win by an inch because someone else built it for me..your car is your story, so don't let someone else write the book!

Comment

Thank you sir!

Comment

Voted
        -Will

Comment

I just voted, i despise the user name with 420 in it though.

Comment

Voted.

Even posted it on Facebook to get some more votes.
            Last edited by Jon; 11-27-2010, 03:37 PM.
            Click Image for CB7Tuner.com Beanies, Decals, & Keychains!

Comment

Originally posted by Tippey764 View Post
              I just voted, i despise the user name with 420 in it though.
              Yeah, it's old as dirt... she was a bit of a party girl in her younger days. She has since calmed down, gotten married, and is now a music teacher. She should probably get a new name!

Comment

voted!

^^^^^
                Click picture for MRT

Sparkin CB7

Comment

voted she is an adorable child
                  You don't have to like what he did, but I would hope that you can appreciate the time, money and love that went in to the build. If you can't, you're not really an enthusiast, just another dumb kid with a car.-visualpoet
                  Money and Knowledge are never in the same sentence, because people with Money think they know it all, but people with knowledge, know better.-ragingasian

Comment

Yeah, she's way cuter than the top 5... I'd say that even if she wasn't my friend's kid!
                    That picture isn't even all that great. I'm not sure why she chose that one.

Comment

Yeah I just went though practically all of them and there were maybe three cute kids (your friends included).
                      Click Image for CB7Tuner.com Beanies, Decals, & Keychains!

Comment

I agree, none of the children are not cute but she def should be ranked way higher than ALOT of the other ones
                        You don't have to like what he did, but I would hope that you can appreciate the time, money and love that went in to the build. If you can't, you're not really an enthusiast, just another dumb kid with a car.-visualpoet
                        Money and Knowledge are never in the same sentence, because people with Money think they know it all, but people with knowledge, know better.-ragingasian

Comment

It's all a popularity contest... whoever has the most facebook friends... or whoever knows a guy that runs an awesome Honda forum...

I know the scholarship will be put to good use if she wins it, though. My friend Becky is a great teacher, an amazing musician (one of the best trombonists in NJ), and is determined to give her daugter every chance to succeed! I wish my mom had done the same for me... I paid for school out of pocket!

Comment

voted!

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
                            01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
                            93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
                            93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

I voted!

She has the same name as my niece too.
                              Cutie!!!
                              Project wagon! Much excite! 2018!

That Sedan. Purchased '07-->Swap'd-->Tuck'd-->Wreck'd-->May '16

Comment

Working...
                              X