X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Steaming movies on iphone4

Is there a app or web site where I can watch movies for free
    我愛我的本田

I wish i knew of one but currently i only watch Futurama via Netflix on my touch.

I hope you are going to be near a wifi point or have some kind of unlimited data plan if you're going to be streaming movies.

Comment

Netflix... but you have to pay for the Netflix service (the iPhone app is free, and it doesn't cost any extra to stream to the phone, but the basic Netflix is like $8 or something per month.) It works over 3G quite flawlessly.

Crunchyroll allows you to stream anime and Korean dramas for free. Their paid service gives access to the newest episodes, and the free members have to wait a week from the release date. It only works over wifi, though. No 3G streaming.

There are others that I found in the app store, but none that I tried. Your best bet is to just look around in there.

Comment

ohhh... Korean Dramas! I need to get into that again.

Comment

I was watching one for a while. No idea what was going on, but it was fun anyway!
          I should watch so I can get an idea of how Korean names work. I have to talk to lots of Korean people in certain areas for my job (there are about 3 towns in North Jersey that are like 95% Korean...) I never know if I'm asking for a man or a woman!

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
            I was watching one for a while. No idea what was going on, but it was fun anyway!
            I should watch so I can get an idea of how Korean names work. I have to talk to lots of Korean people in certain areas for my job (there are about 3 towns in North Jersey that are like 95% Korean...) I never know if I'm asking for a man or a woman!
            I wish there were more asians down here in Cincy.

Comment

There aren't too many where I'm from. There are a few neighborhoods that are heavily populated by Chinese people, and I see a few churches with Korean writing on them... but nothing like up north. Up there, it's about a quarter of a county!

My area is fairly evenly populated by white, black, and hispanic people.

Comment

vlc player app will play almost anything.
                i have capeta on my phone pre downloaded from youtube on the pc.

Comment

he's talking about streaming, though. Not downloading the entire file and transferring it to the phone.

Comment

Working...
                  X