This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i dont sleep cant but also dont

yeah that might sound crazy and too me its starting to look pretty crazy but honestly I dont know why but I 've gone like 3 days now without sleeping, i get tired, and i cant go to sleep, so I just lay in bed for like 5 hours and dont move just stare at the wall and i feel fine again. its sreally strange too, because usually lack of sleep makes my back hurt, but i dont have any pain right now, and im not sleeping and i just dont. my temp is like a tad high 99.1 but my blood pressure is fine.

I recently went through basically rehab/detox because of being addicted to painkillers. Im off of them now, maybe its just the energy, but before this I was only sleeping every other night, like I would only be able to sleep after 2 days of staying awake. now im just not able to sleep. yeah right? wtf? i feel fine though, i mean after 36 hours of being awake i will lie down and be perfectly still for like 5 hours, but i dont actually fall asleep. its the weirdest thing. and not only that ,but i feel like im just able to go work all day and then,, im not tired. like i just wait for the sun to rise so if i had a reall job i would go to a real place to work. but yeah. is there something wrong with me? or am i just full of energy from being clean...?
    ]

its 7 AM so i got stuff to do today so im going to take a power stare

yeah like freeze in place for 30 min and stare lol
    ]

Comment

how can you have the energy to do anything.
      I'd start exercising if i was you wear you self out a little.

Comment

it's called adrenaline. prolonged adrenaline exposure is unhealthy. seek help.
        Originally posted by deevergote
        These cars will never be the best at anything, but they're pretty damn good at everything.

92ex CB7<-SOLD 93ex CB9shiftingshift73C10

Comment

I agree with above, go and exercise.
          Mind games (The memory type) are also good to keep your mind active and also to use excess mental energy. Such as matching pairs, and sudoku.

Car Safety / General Servicing Checks --------Basic suspension checks

My 5.7 LS1 Holden Ute

A "Finished" project car is never finished until its been sold.

If at first you don't succeed, Try again. Don't give up too easily, persistance pays off in the end.

Comment

Originally posted by mtnbikaah View Post
            it's called adrenaline. prolonged adrenaline exposure is unhealthy. seek help.
            Originally posted by evil_demon_01 View Post
            I agree with above, go and exercise.
            Mind games (The memory type) are also good to keep your mind active and also to use excess mental energy. Such as matching pairs, and sudoku.

start biking. that will use up alot of that excess energy and do those memory type games like demon said. my cousin was a heroin junkie and got clean through detox and was literally running on the ceiling until he started biking. Now he is at a normal pace, thank God !
            http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/d...82408002-1.jpg

Comment

play pokemon. those games knock me the fuck out in an hour

no
              Accord turbo kit under $2k here
              $30 HID kits here Thread
              "What a selfish bitch. She looks like one too. A smart-mouthed, facebook-ing, "i dont know if im straight, bi or *** yet" little brat." -greencb7inkc
              "No Herra Frush, Slammed, tucked or frame dragging here. I'll leave that to the mini trucks...." -fishdonotbounce

Comment

omg i've gotten like 6 hours sleep since i posted this 3 days ago, im going insane i cracked my head open today being stupid. i took valium and xanax yesterday and it didnt do shit. im going crazy
                ]

Comment

bro...you are used to the narcotics knocking you out, now you arent physically drained (or high enough) to go to sleep

therefore you need intense physical exercise to make you tired at the end of the day...

went through somethin like this myself(pain killers...insomnia...)

exercise is clutch

Comment

Working...
                  X