• Show
Clear All

grow a pair bryan.
    <

(129)Transactions and counting

Comment

Originally posted by tommi View Post
      grow a pair bryan.

omg...you went there....next time you come to vancouver you are SOOOO dead!!!!! hahahahahaha that bitch drunk texts me ALL the time still!!!!!! ima kill her if i ever see her again!!!!
      ..[CB7][STAR]..
      MY MEMBERS RIDE THREAD

Comment

snow= no big deal.

Let it snow baby! Keep it coming!
        Almost time for ice fishing..

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

im so fucked when it snows here... my daily needs rear tires... lol pray for me people. hasnt snowed here in chicago yet tho.

random thought... ive heard great things about vancouver.. any input?

"Tucking tires and wires."
          The Chronicles.

Comment

Originally posted by J-specCb4 View Post
            random thought... ive heard great things about vancouver.. any input?
            wouldnt live any where else in the world! beautiful city, beautiful women, great party scene, amazing malls, and most importantly....summer times are either shitty or scorching hot with women struting around in barely nothing
            ..[CB7][STAR]..
            MY MEMBERS RIDE THREAD

Comment

I hate driving in the snow but thats just becasue im always afraid someone is going to slam into the back of me, but other then that bring on the snow, my suby can take it haha

PSN ID's:Tidashoni
              1992 Accord EX Coupe
              My FS Thread
              Not so DD 2013 Subaru Impreza WRX STI
              Originally posted by deevergote
              Boosting with a carb is like being a sniper with a bazooka... it works, it gets the job done, but it's not the most precise method.

Comment

Originally posted by stewie View Post
                omg...you went there....next time you come to vancouver you are SOOOO dead!!!!! hahahahahaha that bitch drunk texts me ALL the time still!!!!!! ima kill her if i ever see her again!!!!

wheres there? why am i dead? what bitch? what the fuck are we talking about.? if canvocer is soo great why wont u go to richmond?
                <

Comment

Don't mind the west enders. They're like the Alabama of Canada... Don't acknowledge their existence, and their weird and mysterious ways.

=p

You're living the life brosef. I'm sitting here fuxing with Java... I'm about to lose my composure on this code.

here... be happy.

Be happy.

=p

Comment

Originally posted by tommi View Post
                    wheres there? why am i dead? what bitch? what the fuck are we talking about.? if canvocer is soo great why wont u go to richmond?
                    cause driving in richmond is just asking for an accident hahahaha!!

oh, i guess i thought i told you the last time i talked to you on msn hahaha...that broad that moved in down the street that i was dating...well, long story short, were dating briefly and she wouldnt put out, so i told her maybe were better off as just friends and she FLIPPED the fuck out at me and the last thing she said to me was "GROW A PAIR" hahaha, thought you were makin fun of me there hahaha....dont worry though, i put her in her place!!! she told me "well thanks for the free drinks i got out of you" so i ended up telling her "oh its okay, unlike you, i make more then 7$ an hour, so i dont mind tossing a few bucks around, and that comment WOULD make me mad if it was from any other girl..but comming from you...your drunk outta your mind from 1 glass of wine...so i really didnt even waste that much money on you...just my time...but not even cause do you think you were the only girl i see????" hahahahahaha bitch shut up reallll fast right after that hahahahahaha now im getting drunk texts from her all the time asking to be friends hahahahaahha..dumb broad hahaha

-edit-

ps - makavelik....im quite happy now
                    ..[CB7][STAR]..
                    MY MEMBERS RIDE THREAD

Comment

nope didnt get that COOL STORY BRO. no i said grow a pair just out of the kindness of my heart. cuz u were being a whiny bitch. LMAO
                      <

Comment

Working...
                      X