Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what is the most stupidest sh*t you spent on something useless?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what is the most stupidest sh*t you spent on something useless?

reading this thread.
    峠 で ドリフト を して 下さい。

steam linky facebook, y0 俺 は 走り屋 です。 clickable ^

Comment

i don't barter.......although i think we should bring that system back

no
      Accord turbo kit under $2k here
      $30 HID kits here Thread
      "What a selfish bitch. She looks like one too. A smart-mouthed, facebook-ing, "i dont know if im straight, bi or *** yet" little brat." -greencb7inkc
      "No Herra Frush, Slammed, tucked or frame dragging here. I'll leave that to the mini trucks...." -fishdonotbounce

Comment

My ex-gf
        -Will

Comment

Originally posted by Bullhorn7 View Post
          My ex-gf

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
          Originally posted by Jarrett
          Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

haha got beat to "reading this thread"

^^MY OLD RIDE
            http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...91#post3052591 <<**CURRENT DA9 BUILD**

Comment

You.

Comment

this damn insignia TV I got from best buy last black friday that doesnt always work! (>__<);;;

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
                01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
                93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
                93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

ipad and video games..and yet i continue!

TYPE R Big Build thread 25,000+ VIEWS!!!http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=123069
                  I feel like BIG MEECH! LARRY HOOVER! whippin work! haileliuah one nation under god. REAL naggas gettin money from the freakin START!

Comment

I gave my friend my last roll of TP. Now I can't take a shit.

Comment

Thats ironic deeve because i was going to mention the poop i just took, or well it was mostly farts which is why i consider it a waste of time.

Comment

I was driving home last night with a cop behind me. I had to fart. I lifted a cheek, and swerved a little. I was almost hoping I got pulled over so I could explain myself. I kinda wanted to get a ticket for farting.

Comment

I never liked that phrase "take a shit" where are you taking it? Aren't you "leaving a shit"?

And giving someone the last roll of TP is like someone taking your last beer, that's something you just don't do!

Comment

His roommate screwed him over, saying he'd get TP and never did... he had to shit, I didn't... I had a square to spare.

Now I have to walk across the street and retrieve my roll!

Comment

I sneezed and swerved a bit. Cop pulled me over and gave me a ticket.

Comment

Working...
                              X