not dead. crazy ass ho im bangin is thread worthy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

not dead. crazy ass ho im bangin is thread worthy

no, im not dead. Im finally posting something cuz its pretty nuts and i figured its time i shared a crazy story for ya'll

the last 2 years have been paralleled with Eminem's last 2 Albums, Relapse and Recovery. They are really good btw. Honestly I could just post the lyrics to the last 2 albums and it would describe exactly what has been happening in the time i've been away.. The road to Recovery is fucking LONG.

EDIT: my two best friends have ended up going to rehab one in south carolina one in arizona and one of them is like 30,000$ i dont have that luxury and not too mention my friends went to rehab for painkiller addiction and they werent even in pain. I freaking have chronic pain and I dont have the option of expensive ass rehab and it would be pointless for me because I've only ever relapsed from being in pain i have the mental aspect handled but being physically addicted is something you cant control with your mind neither is being in pain. What do you do for a drug addict who's got severe chronic pain? you cant give them drugs because they cant control themselves... I know. So people who are doin drugs and are getting addicted for no reason is just rediculous. After getting fucked up from all the shit thats happened to me over these past 4 years I got addicted because DR's were shoving painkillers down my throat and then i win a 1/4 million dollar lawsuit putting away 200k and keeping 50k cash and i can buy as many painkillers as possible. like thats the hardest thing an addict could face. but just getting addicted, my friends have it so much easier, how did they get themselves in that mess? I have really bad luck yeah i cause some of it but lets face it I have some shit ass luck. So yeah I lost my best friend now.

So I've just been doing nothing. Just existing. cant do anything cuz its too painfull. I'm like 23 and i've got more injury's than a veitnam vet. So I find a nice piece of ass, but she just has to be insane.

so anwyways, here it is:

Anyways, So recently I met this chick, Mandy. She's smoking hot, and shes 29 and im about to turn 23. Obviously I'm her boy toy. She has kids, and she has an abusive x-husband. He might be going to jail for 25 years for almost killing someone. It was a guy who robbed her, she says Her X beat him up for robbing her, but she has a crazy other xbf that says that she said that the guy threatened the kids and thats why he beat him up, and mandy is chasing him not he is chasing her.

So the point is, this crazy girl, I've been trying to help her get her life together, she got hooked on drugs and shit, and she is getting evicted and she has kids to take care of but all her friends became drug addicts and she has no one on her life literally her family her x's family her friends are all on oxycontin and shit. So I feel real bad for her but she is kind of self destructive.

Anyways, We start hooking up, and all the people that know her and know me are all talking about us, talking shit, but I'm hearing from people she stirs up drama for attention, like saying she never touched me and that I creep her out and like she had a guy go out to her car the other day when I was leaving her money in her car and she was at work we were kind of in a fight so I said i'll just drop it off in your car and wont come bother you, well this guy comes out and is like wtf are you doing man leave her alone. He starts saying all this private shit that me and her talk about and I'm like WTF??? So I flip open my phone and im like dude look and i show him my inbox its FILLED with texts from her "I love you <3, your so sweet!!, the sex was really good etc" no joke so the dude is like see she says stuff for attention my bad she just is one of those crazy girls who needs to be loved by someone all the time, and needs to cause drama and start shit to get attention and have a guy come to her rescue or whatever..

So anyways, I'm hearing from all these people all this shit, some things just crazy like im stalking her, (i've locked her text to prove else wise because its happening so much) and some things real personal like word for word our text messages, but then she says oh my xbf (not xhusband) went through my phone and he is causing all this drama.

Well i dont know who to believe, im not an idiot I know I'm just her boy toy I'm much younger but I make her cum and moan SO LOUD im sure the neighboors heard it. she's a freak and the sex is fucking awesome but I dont know if I should keep talking to her becasue it got back to me that "she said I raped her and put nude pics of her on the net."

I think she says shit not that I raped her, but she says something close to it, and it gets twisted by all the crazy people around her life and my old one.

Her X-bf told me if I want to keep getting the pussy I have to just let her play her games. Well thats not my style I dont play games with bitches. So I confronted her straight up and she acts like im crazy and theres no way she said any of it, I know she said some things, but I dont know how much, and I dont know if I should keep hitting that. her x told me that shes gonna pull out the pregnancy card soon and she did just like he said, she's like I'm late for my period, it hasn't even been a month since I first fucked her, so I laughed when she said it and shes like "thats not funny and im like "yeah it is" and shes like "no its not" and im like "yeah it is cuz im sterile" my mom took this medicine so she could have me (or she would have miscarried) and its side effect caused me to have a 98% chance that I cant have kids.

So I was like, "If your pregnant then its funny cuz its not me, and if it is me then its a miracle! and it was meant to be! and it was a sign from god!" so i shut her down on that one, and the next day i was like i talked to my parents and they want me to get married if I'm having a kid and they said they would pay for the wedding, so lets go get a pregnancy test!" and then she was like oh no i just realized im not late for my period yet

so obviously, she's a crazy bitch.

but that could be dangerous, so I want to know, if I should keep hitting that, or bail while I can??

The sex is really good. and its definately helped me come back to life from my problems and demons. but she causes me a lot of frustration.

She just got fired because her xbf went to her work and was talking about drugs and the boss heard it.

She let him know where she worked, she's self destructive. But damn the sex is fucking awesome. I was fucking her today in the ass and she was moaning and i was like mad at her for all the shit going on and damn it felt so good I just wanted to grab her by the neck and choke her. Yeah its like one of those relationships. its just what happens "when a tornado meets a volcano"

so i guess I'll put up a poll and ask the audience wtf I should do. yeah I'll try to get pics of her, i dont have a facebook or myspace I hate that shit.
    No, GTFO! NOW!! Not good for you!
    65.38%
    Yes, Just be prepared for the ensuing chaos! Esp. If the sex ROCKS
    11.54%
    marklar!
    23.08%

The poll is expired.

Last edited by Turbo Dave; 11-13-2010, 05:18 AM.
    ]

hmm... I only skimmed the thread but its good to see you're still getting into sticky situations.

Comment

Originally posted by Turbo Dave View Post
      stirs up drama for attention
      Here's your sign.
      Originally posted by sweet91accord
      if aredy time i need to put something in cb7tuner. you guy need to me a smart ass about and bust on my spelling,gramar and shit like that in so sorry.

Comment

yeah I'll try to get pics of her.
        You know us well

As for what you should do... GET AS FAR AWAY FROM THIS CRAZY BITCH AS POSSIBLE.. after you do her a few more times..

Comment

pics or ban

Comment

Originally posted by F22HB View Post
            hmm... I only skimmed the thread but its good to see you're still getting into sticky situations.
            yes very sticky, and white. and she likes so suck it after its been in her butt.
            ]

Comment

RocknRicer. wtf, seriously.
              Current 2016 Ford F150 XLT Sport
              Past 1990 Accord EX Sedan
              Past 1990 Accord LX Sedan
              Past 1991 Accord LX Sedan
              Past 1993 Accord LX Wagon
              Current 1991 Accord EX Wagon

Comment

lmfao

Comment

Chicks are crazy, if I were a girl, I'd surely never put a poop stick in my mouth

Comment

stirs up drama for attention
                    Wow, match made in heaven dave!

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=188155
                    Bought from: ChampCoupe
                    Sold to:Losiracer2

Comment

My thing is why fuck her raw knowing the girl could be sleeping around? A drugy will fuck for money and drugs and your fucking her raw? I mean shit the sex is great but is an STD great? She is crazy and I would not trust her for shit. I had this once chick that she looked great a true keeper, then she said she was prego and others were saying it was not mine till she gave birth and the baby came out black ( she was white) from then on I have been away from chicks like her

Links to my rides :
                      1992 Accord EX*
                      1990 Accord EX
                      1991 Accord SE (4th)
                      1991 Accord SE (3rd)
                      1991 Accord SE (2ND)
                      1991 Accord SE

Comment

BAIL BAIL BAIL

I had a chick like that that would say "oh i'm late" every month, and then 3 or 4 days later "oh i got it, i must have been stressed" yea you were stressed?!? wtf.

You need to find a nice quiet girl man, and move into a nice quiet neighbor hood. These people you try to help are crazy and drug addicts by choice, it wasn't forced on them, they made that decision.
                        1992 Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser

1986 Chevrolet C10|5.3L|SM465|Shortbed|Custom Deluxe

1983 Malibu Wagon|TPI 305|T5 5 speed|3.73 non-posi

1992 Accord Wagon (RETIRED)

Comment

yes very sticky, and white. and she likes so suck it after its been in her butt.

UNFORTUNATELY, chicks like that are usually pretty fucked up in the head. Finding a really freaky girl that's NOT fucked are usually taken or dont wanna be tied down.

Originally posted by Accrdwgnguy View Post
                          BAIL BAIL BAIL

You need to find a nice quiet girl man, and move into a nice quiet neighbor hood. These people you try to help are crazy and drug addicts by choice, it wasn't forced on them, they made that decision.
                          This, this, this, this, THIS!

As a former addict, the only way you are going to stay clean is to STAY AWAY from people who are addicts. ESPECIALLY ones like her, that "need your help". It's gonna be EXTREMEMLY boring, but as Eric said, you need a plain jane girl who isnt freaky or into drugs. No psycho ex-bf's, no abuse in her life/family, etc. It'll be boring, and you'll think she's totally vanilla, but she'll be so good for you.

Time and time again, people who have some form of abuse/addiction will get someone theyre totally attracted to and wont even realise how crazy things are. You have to fight the urge to chase that girl that is kinky, freaky, "perfect", etc. The more vanilla and plain, the better she'll be for you.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
                          Originally posted by Jarrett
                          Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

gotta be pic worthy if its thread worthy :P
                            www.stl-imports.com

Referral: crx08

support the import community

Comment

pics or gtfo

Comment

Working...
                              X