X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

to each his own.
    or her own.
    Originally posted by deevergote
    These cars will never be the best at anything, but they're pretty damn good at everything.

92ex CB7<-SOLD 93ex CB9shiftingshift73C10

Comment

'18" SIZE MATTERS'

hahahahahahaha

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
      Originally posted by Stephen Fry
      'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
      Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

Not only is it ugly as hell, it really bothers me how poorly alot of the work was done.

And look at the guy's reflection in the rim picture. Thug lyfe.

Comment

Those Euro lights are so damn custom it's astounding that I've only seen them on about 1 million cars so far!

Edit: I love that VTEC sticker he's slangin' on the side of his ride. That shyte is HAWT MAYNE.
          Always remember that only you can make your dreams a reality.

Never forget that your style is all that matters when it comes to your ride, but be respectful to others who don't share your vision.

Proud Alum of the University of Texas at Tyler, Class of 2010

Comment

Cmon chill guyzzzz!! It gets the best gas milaege a car can get! Thats mad hawt yo.
            -Will

Comment

Make fun all you want but in the pic with all the trophies it looks like it has a front mount intercooler?

Style is crap but if it is boosted and done properly I would get it. Rrip off vtec decal, get rid of rims, and go back to stock with tails and one piecers up front.

CB7Tuner Resident Gamer!
              PSN: JDMcb7TX

Comment

I think it's funnier that you basically went through the effort of making a thread about his typo in the title.

Btw that looks nothing like an intercooler in the front, more like chrome trim that has been added.

The car actually looks cleaner than alot on this site, I don't see any rust in it, and clearly it has some custom work/time put into it.

Flame on everyone

Car Safety / General Servicing Checks --------Basic suspension checks

My 5.7 LS1 Holden Ute

A "Finished" project car is never finished until its been sold.

If at first you don't succeed, Try again. Don't give up too easily, persistance pays off in the end.

Comment

It's not that bad, I'm not digging the interior color, reminds me of a boat from the 60's or something idk. But remove a few things(taillights, chrome pillars, stickers) I'd rock it.

short

Comment

Originally posted by evil_demon_01 View Post
                    I think it's funnier that you basically went through the effort of making a thread about his typo in the title.

Btw that looks nothing like an intercooler in the front, more like chrome trim that has been added.

The car actually looks cleaner than alot on this site, I don't see any rust in it, and clearly it has some custom work/time put into it.

Flame on everyone
                    x2 he is gettin flamed for chrome rims and alteza tails.... that shit looks spotless to me "The car actually looks cleaner than alot on this site" very true

if that car had a "JDM" lip and a black grill with stockies painted black then people would be all over it... to each there own ide buy it and just take off here and theres besides the interior everything on it is reversible

^^MY OLD RIDE
                    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...91#post3052591 <<**CURRENT DA9 BUILD**

Comment

Originally posted by evil_demon_01 View Post

Flame on everyone
                      It took me 2 seconds to make a thread, whats the big deal? I had a good laugh over his grammar and had to share. You see me slamming any of the mods to the car?
                      1992 Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser

1986 Chevrolet C10|5.3L|SM465|Shortbed|Custom Deluxe

1983 Malibu Wagon|TPI 305|T5 5 speed|3.73 non-posi

1992 Accord Wagon (RETIRED)

Comment

It's not so much the car that bothers me, it's the type of people that do that shit to them that bugs me.

Comment

I love threads like these. It starts out with people ripping on somebody's idea of a "custom" car, then 7 or 8 posts down the page someone sticks up for the car in question and the entire atmosphere of the thread changes. No more negative comments, and more posts pointing out positives about the car. Just an observation...

But on another note, I know for a fact that I've seen pics of that car before. Isn't it a member's ride here?

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...=1#post1823428

My Custom BB6 Dash Swap Thread

Comment

Originally posted by Accrdwgnguy View Post
                            It took me 2 seconds to make a thread, whats the big deal? I had a good laugh over his grammar and had to share. You see me slamming any of the mods to the car?
                            By having a laugh over his grammar you instantly felt the need to post a thread about his typo
                            In turn that creates a general trend for everyone in the thread to flame the whole car for no reason.

Originally posted by wherm View Post
                            I love threads like these. It starts out with people ripping on somebody's idea of a "custom" car, then 7 or 8 posts down the page someone sticks up for the car in question and the entire atmosphere of the thread changes. No more negative comments, and more posts pointing out positives about the car. Just an observation...
                            Agreed.

Member or not though, Does it make it a reason for everyone to say "Oh hey lets all point out the bad points on this car just because its not how I would do it."

I'm not pointing anything at either Accrdwgnguy or wherm.
                            Moreso the fact that everyone seems to flame on all these craigslist/ebay cars. When in actual fact there is nothing wrong with them, They just feel like making fun of someone else's pride and joy, because it's not how they would build their own car.
                            Last edited by evil_demon_01; 11-13-2010, 03:14 AM.

Car Safety / General Servicing Checks --------Basic suspension checks

My 5.7 LS1 Holden Ute

A "Finished" project car is never finished until its been sold.

If at first you don't succeed, Try again. Don't give up too easily, persistance pays off in the end.

Comment

Originally posted by 1badacc View Post
                              x2 he is gettin flamed for chrome rims and alteza tails.... that shit looks spotless to me "The car actually looks cleaner than alot on this site" very true

if that car had a "JDM" lip and a black grill with stockies painted black then people would be all over it... to each there own ide buy it and just take off here and theres besides the interior everything on it is reversible
                              x2

Check Out My Work In Progess . . . . .

Comment

Working...
                              X