Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Show off/Share your other rides (comfortable ones)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Show off/Share your other rides (comfortable ones)

I still got my baby, but looking for something more comfortable to add, the damn ride is getting too rough lol,

I was looking at some 2000+ Caddy DTS, share your opinion about it,

Tell me what you'd get if you went for a comfortable ride

Originally posted by zack_odom
    Yummmmm. I'm going to go eat some Buddy Club sauce with my Mugen Spoon.

well she's not very comfortable, but i still love her

up there hanging out alone on the hill.

i had an offer to trade not too long ago for a olds achieva. which would probably 10x more comfy than a civic. but it need an intake manifold gasket and didn't want to deal with that so i declined. i would also look into cadillac as well sell new ones @ work i drive them a lot and have really grown to appreciate them. but would have to go with something a bit older, as to avoid some of the epic northstar fails.

life is good.

Comment

commuting my dad's 98 es300 recently. leather, heater, power everything, nice stereo.
      I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

im a lil annoyed by the fact of how much cheaper parts are for american cars, but i do love vip style rides, like the lexus, the caddilac deville dts tho, which basically touring edition, i like plus their prices are pretty good right now

Comment

got a couple options:

Comment

Originally posted by i<3mycb7coupe View Post
            got a couple options:
            that color is win. have you considered a coupe cadi, or are you goin with a sedan this time around?

life is good.

Comment

thanks for the opinion, i like the pearl white, but tripple black doesn't look too bad either
              i love my coupe, but not into the el dorado, lovin the 4dr deville tho

Comment

other car.

1998 accord lx sedan, 5 speed. got it at the end of '07. can't say that i've ever found 6th gens appealing, but i got such a good deal, i couldn't say no. it's actually been a comfortable car to drive. it will never be as fun as the 4th gen though. later.
                Avoiding dirt at all costs

Comment

Now a coupe of that car i would get

Comment

i wouldnt touch a cadillac with a thirty yard stick.
                    I <3 G60.

Comment

right on, why?

Comment

with luxury that is not well refined, there's a lot of modules that control everything. these modules go bad and all the electronics that go with it. cadillac's also even have an on board scanner.
                        I <3 G60.

Comment

hey I can see that, new cars have a bunch of sensors, It's the same reason I would never get a newer VW, but hey, how comfortable are those, I would like to get the newer TL, sweet ride, but worst tranny problems tho, but would it be cheaper to replace the transmission in the TL or the Cadillac?

Comment

probably in the TL.

life is good.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X