• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

solo zombie!

no
    Accord turbo kit under $2k here
    $30 HID kits here Thread
    "What a selfish bitch. She looks like one too. A smart-mouthed, facebook-ing, "i dont know if im straight, bi or *** yet" little brat." -greencb7inkc
    "No Herra Frush, Slammed, tucked or frame dragging here. I'll leave that to the mini trucks...." -fishdonotbounce

Comment

wtf is that weapon you are using?

In multiplayer does anyone else use a Spas with a silencer? it's actually a pretty nasty weapon combo in maps where there are small areas and hiding spots, Crack comes to mind.

Comment

baaaaaaaaahahahah that black cops thing looks hilarious

Comment

Originally posted by Leung View Post
          a pack-a-punched thundergun, whatever it's called.
          峠 で ドリフト を して 下さい。

steam linky facebook, y0 俺 は 走り屋 です。 clickable ^

Comment

i bet campaign. it was fun
            miss my turbo cb7
            moved onto volvos. dont know how that happened, just did

Comment

Originally posted by ric3rboi23 View Post
              i see.. I never really got to upgrade any of my weapons in zombie mode because my friends would always steal my kills so i never had enough money. I always get knocked down too because they weren't watching my back.

Comment

just went 42-12 on demolition on firing range.
                COUPE K24

Comment

Originally posted by '93CB7Ex View Post
                  just went 42-12 on demolition on firing range.
                  I always run into noob tubers on game modes like that, it's so frustrating that the grenade launcher is so nerf'd. I once shot a guy in the knee cap for a direct impact and the guy survived long enough to turn around and shoot me. THe same with the RPG, i've shot the wall right next to a guy and he walks it off like it was nothing. No both guys weren't wearing a flak jacket.

This is why i just stick to "team deathcamp". At least in this mode i usually have a party of six people who actually watch my back by telling me if i have a guy on my right flank.
                  Last edited by Leung; 01-09-2011, 05:43 AM.

Comment

Eh just gotta keep on run on gun stat.
                    COUPE K24

Comment

Originally posted by '93CB7Ex View Post
                      Eh just gotta keep on run on gun stat.
                      yeah that's the tactic i have adopted, don't stay in one spot for longer than one kill.

you know what else pisses me off about blackops? i swear as soon as you kill a guy, the game immediatly respawns him or another guy right behind you. There is never a tactical insertion otherwise i would hear that beeping over my surround sound system.

Comment

yea happened to me a few times tonight. it happens, just keep on going.
                        COUPE K24

Comment

zeus cannon <3

In multiplayer does anyone else use a Spas with a silencer? it's actually a pretty nasty weapon combo in maps where there are small areas and hiding spots, Crack comes to mind.
                          yea its pretty damn broken lol.

yeah that's the tactic i have adopted, don't stay in one spot for longer than one kill.

you know what else pisses me off about blackops? i swear as soon as you kill a guy, the game immediatly respawns him or another guy right behind you. There is never a tactical insertion otherwise i would hear that beeping over my surround sound system.
                          yeaaaaaaa! they supposedly fixed it with the patch but they failed miserably. usually if it happens to me more than 3 times i leave the game. with my luck it'll keep going the whole match. but most of the time its best to just rough t out if you can.
                          Last edited by Law Grandeur; 01-09-2011, 08:03 AM.

no
                          Accord turbo kit under $2k here
                          $30 HID kits here Thread
                          "What a selfish bitch. She looks like one too. A smart-mouthed, facebook-ing, "i dont know if im straight, bi or *** yet" little brat." -greencb7inkc
                          "No Herra Frush, Slammed, tucked or frame dragging here. I'll leave that to the mini trucks...." -fishdonotbounce

Comment

lol

i played a hardcore FFA on nuketown with a full 18 people in the server, talk about shit spawns.
                            峠 で ドリフト を して 下さい。

steam linky facebook, y0 俺 は 走り屋 です。 clickable ^

Comment

lol

i played a hardcore FFA on nuketown with a full 18 people in the server, talk about shit spawns.
                              I won't play hardcore anything bc it's always campers that I run into.

Comment

Everyone team needs atleast one camper.

Comment

Working...
                                X