No announcement yet.

Call Of Duty Black Ops

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im going to work now when i get off its gonna be on!!!! im off all they tommorow time to rank up!! has anyone got the new xbox slim yet? ive got it and love it
    WHITEONWHITE

Comment

Originally posted by foamypirate View Post
      Yissssss. Most excellent sir. PC > Console.

I built my new PC to run BF:BC2 at 1920x1080 full settings, so hopefully it will do the same in COD: BO (Stinky fish?).
      lol my pc would eat BC2 as an appetizer, I built it to play FFXIV which it does quite well haha, JDMHondaGuy got in line at 5:30 and no one was there yet haha but who would be that crazy to do that, but ill be getting black ops for PS3 since only a few ppl i know have gaming PC's, my brother, and you foamy

PSN ID's:Tidashoni
      1992 Accord EX Coupe
      My FS Thread
      Not so DD 2013 Subaru Impreza WRX STI
      Originally posted by deevergote
      Boosting with a carb is like being a sniper with a bazooka... it works, it gets the job done, but it's not the most precise method.

Comment

Im going to pick mine up in a couple of hours. Ill be on around 9pm.

Add me
        psn
        h22wagon
        NEW PSN
        H22wagon

New project. 95 EG HB H22
        RIP

Comment

First I'll need to build a new PC.. THEN I can get this game.

On the flip side, was watching footage of the release in the UK... Wow man, the mall ninja's are out in force.
          My Car
          FREE Web hosting solutions

Comment

my bro just picked it up today but sadly, school comes first in this household so i wont be playing very much until the weekend.

PSNs are in the sig

Comment

got mine and love it
              WHITEONWHITE

Comment

Just got mine today right after work I love this game
                Ps3 ftw tho guys 

bought from:CBsevenTUNER

Comment

i like it but hate it at the same time. no where as smooth as MW2 (btw im not a fan of MW2). its like a mix of WAW and MW2 with buggy actions. Glitches will be found within he week. Already have for zombies. I do approve of zombies though. good shit

btw guys i'll say this...L and R trigger, get out of chair, to pc, CD then enter, DOA then enter...enjoy

no
                  Accord turbo kit under $2k here
                  $30 HID kits here Thread
                  "What a selfish bitch. She looks like one too. A smart-mouthed, facebook-ing, "i dont know if im straight, bi or *** yet" little brat." -greencb7inkc
                  "No Herra Frush, Slammed, tucked or frame dragging here. I'll leave that to the mini trucks...." -fishdonotbounce

Comment

Originally posted by Law Grandeur View Post

btw guys i'll say this...L and R trigger, get out of chair, to pc, CD then enter, DOA then enter...enjoy
                    what lol ??

EDITTTT
                    nvmmmm
                    Last edited by Bcozzi71; 11-10-2010, 02:52 PM.

Comment

I personally think the gun game in wager matches is really entertaining lol. You start out with a pistol and each time you kill someone you advance to the next weapon and the first on to go through the weapons wins

Comment

Originally posted by Bcozzi71 View Post
                        what lol ??

EDITTTT
                        nvmmmm
                        lol fun isnt it?

also beat the level "Five" (better to beat all of campaign though) then go back to pc, 3ARC UNLOCK, enjoy

Originally posted by apuforyou View Post
                        I personally think the gun game in wager matches is really entertaining lol. You start out with a pistol and each time you kill someone you advance to the next weapon and the first on to go through the weapons wins
                        i havent tried it yet. im sort of pussy lol

no
                        $30 HID kits here Thread
                        "What a selfish bitch. She looks like one too. A smart-mouthed, facebook-ing, "i dont know if im straight, bi or *** yet" little brat." -greencb7inkc
                        "No Herra Frush, Slammed, tucked or frame dragging here. I'll leave that to the mini trucks...." -fishdonotbounce

Comment

Originally posted by apuforyou View Post
                          gungame has been around for years, so its not like its new, its just the first game i know of that the developers actually added it to the game on release, im really looking forward to one in the chamber when i get my copy.

also, i hear that treyarch is retarded and it has immense lag for multiplayer on pc. they'd best be workin on that first and foremost or i be raging when i get it.
                          峠 で ドリフト を して 下さい。

steam linky facebook, y0 俺 は 走り屋 です。 clickable ^

Comment

COD WWII era > everything else.
                            I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Just got back from buying it. hope its EPIC
                              COUPE K24

Comment

Originally posted by '93CB7Ex View Post
                                Just got back from buying it. hope its EPIC
                                lol i feel bad for you

no
                                $30 HID kits here Thread

Comment

Working...
                                X