Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MDJ-7BC View Post
    Nice sig.

LOL. The sniper even got tea bagged at the end.

I started using the cross bow exclusively the last few nights and i must say it's very satisfying tagging someone in the ass or in the forehead with the bolt.

While on Grid about two hours ago, there was a camper on the second flood of the middle building. I run up the back stair well and find him looking out the window so i shoot a bolt into his left arm and start reloading. The guy turns around with a chunk of c4 in his hands and knifes me really quick and that is when my bolt explodes detonating the bomb in his hands for one nasty explosion. I wish i could share that screen shot i took of the guy with an "Oh shit" face as he's being tagged.
    Last edited by Leung; 12-31-2010, 03:52 PM.

Comment

add my new XBL ID = LOLpwnd21

Comment

Originally posted by Leung View Post
        LOL. The sniper even got tea bagged at the end.

I started using the cross bow exclusively the last few nights and i must say it's very satisfying tagging someone in the ass or in the forehead with the bolt.

While on Grid about two hours ago, there was a camper on the second flood of the middle building. I run up the back stair well and find him looking out the window so i shoot a bolt into his left arm and start reloading. The guy turns around with a chunk of c4 in his hands and knifes me really quick and that is when my bolt explodes detonating the bomb in his hands for one nasty explosion. I wish i could share that screen shot i took of the guy with an "Oh shit" face as he's being tagged.
        save the file into your fileshare in theater mode. there is a way to post online..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xRlO34Z7LzQ
        Last edited by Law Grandeur; 12-31-2010, 07:17 PM.

no
        Accord turbo kit under $2k here
        $30 HID kits here Thread
        "What a selfish bitch. She looks like one too. A smart-mouthed, facebook-ing, "i dont know if im straight, bi or *** yet" little brat." -greencb7inkc
        "No Herra Frush, Slammed, tucked or frame dragging here. I'll leave that to the mini trucks...." -fishdonotbounce

Comment

What wireless head phones do you guys use?

Comment

that video was crazy lol

Comment

Originally posted by jimy View Post
              What wireless head phones do you guys use?
              ive been using some xd11 turtle beaches.but those are wired.i would have gotten the wireless ones but they supposedly make a lot of noise when theres a router in the room or something like that.

Comment

Originally posted by luckyflip View Post
                ive been using some xd11 turtle beaches.but those are wired.i would have gotten the wireless ones but they supposedly make a lot of noise when theres a router in the room or something like that.
                I was going to buy a wired one but I sit far back from my tv. With the kids running all over the place, they might just trip up on cord.

Only reason why I need or want a wireless one. I bought a bluetooth one but it doesn't sink with COD so I had to return it. Even though the guy at best buy said it would work. Bunch of Dumb asses over there.

Comment

Yea my manager at my old job said the wireless TB's make alot of noise if something else wireless is near. I have X11's and they work/sound great.
                  COUPE K24

Comment

Originally posted by jimy View Post
                    I was going to buy a wired one but I sit far back from my tv. With the kids running all over the place, they might just trip up on cord.

Only reason why I need or want a wireless one. I bought a bluetooth one but it doesn't sink with COD so I had to return it. Even though the guy at best buy said it would work. Bunch of Dumb asses over there.
                    yup buy which ever meets your needs.i would go for a 5.1 headset.well worth the extra dough

Comment

5.1 Turtlebeaches. They make a world of difference. I can't wait to compare them to my cousins Astros that he should be getting sometime soon.

Comment

Originally posted by MDJ-7BC View Post
                        5.1 Turtlebeaches. They make a world of difference. I can't wait to compare them to my cousins Astros that he should be getting sometime soon.
                        i hear astros are actually better but they cost more. its all opinionated, though thats the general consensus of what i heard. of course it all depends of what type of astros and what type of TBs too.
                        峠 で ドリフト を して 下さい。

steam linky facebook, y0 俺 は 走り屋 です。 clickable ^

Comment

anybody down to play? add me sicretta = xbl
                          COUPE K24

Comment

astros are official mlg headphones, so they have to be good.
                            so far ive used trittons ax pros and xd11 turtle beaches.

Comment

I just bought it for ps3. Can't stop playing it! Ppl add me dreman147. I play after 12pm est time
                              miss my turbo cb7
                              moved onto volvos. dont know how that happened, just did

Comment

turtle beach px21s cord is super long... better than wireless

Comment

Working...
                                X