Police chief of Mexico-20 year old College student

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Police chief of Mexico-20 year old College student

WOW.Someone Bless her. Because she deff has bigger balls then me and anyone i know. I have a co worker who doesnt even want to go to mexico to visit his own mother because of how bad things are. she got the job because no one else applied

http://news.yahoo.com/s/yblog_upshot...se-would-apply

TYPE R Big Build thread 25,000+ VIEWS!!!http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=123069
    I feel like BIG MEECH! LARRY HOOVER! whippin work! haileliuah one nation under god. REAL naggas gettin money from the freakin START!

Originally posted by Yahoo NEWS!
    One Mexican criminology professor told the Arizona Republic that getting elected to public office in Mexico "is like winning a tiger in a raffle."

Comment

i'd do her pretty hard

no
      Accord turbo kit under $2k here
      $30 HID kits here Thread
      "What a selfish bitch. She looks like one too. A smart-mouthed, facebook-ing, "i dont know if im straight, bi or *** yet" little brat." -greencb7inkc
      "No Herra Frush, Slammed, tucked or frame dragging here. I'll leave that to the mini trucks...." -fishdonotbounce

Comment

Originally posted by Law Grandeur View Post
        i'd do her pretty hard
        x2, indeed I'd make her wear the uniform and all.

Comment

She must be...

-Really passionate about her career
          -Is ignorant on the situation
          -Desperate for money/job
          -Trying to get attention
          -Wants to die

Although if she swung the other way and took bribes she could rake in some $$$

Best of luck to her though.

Comment

She's a criminal justice major... that is some MAJOR fucking relevant experience right there! If she survives.

She is by far the hottest police chief I've ever seen. Sadly, if someone wants to take her out, she's not going to get a quick "shot in the head" death... no, they're going to have their fun first. Taking that job is even more of a risk for her than it would be for a guy in his 40s.

Comment

Movie

Give it a few years, and there will be a move about her. Seriously if anyone is going into film making, write up her story and sell it, your welcome and have fun in hollywood.

201 Whp H22a with bolt ons, see the progress from stock f22a to now HERE

Comment

That is very true. This is going to be one hell of a story.

Her approach is good, too. She's focusing on education and prevention. She's not attacking anyone outright. It will still probably get her killed, but hopefully she can do some good before that happens!
                28,000 people killed in the "drug war" in the past 4 years. That's disturbing. It's bad enough that it's happening to ANY country... but quite scary that it's happening in one that we share a considerable land-border with!

Comment

Only reason why living in Texas worries me sometimes. I actually went down to Mexico for about a week with my girlfriend's family and needless to say, I was paranoid the ENTIRE time.

Comment

Yeah, it's a scary place outside of any resort sections. Weak government, and lots of crime. It's going to take years of strong, gutsy leadership to make that country into what it should be.
                    It just sucks... Mexico is in a lousy place geographically, economically, and historically... (my singer is a historian, and we had a LONG conversation about it one day.) It's an uphill battle.

Comment

brave chick cuz I wouldnt even go to mexico to begin with lol

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
                      01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
                      93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
                      93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

So I am confused, which chick is she in the picture? there is two chicks in the picture...

Comment

The hot one in the pink, with the sports bra on the outside.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
                            The hot one in the pink, with the sports bra on the outside.
                            Looks like a bulletproof boob protector.
                            -Will

Comment

I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Working...
                              X