X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why are you driving in my country!!!!

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=ba6_1286420697
    My Honda

to be fair he was doing like 20 over the speed limit.

Comment

He gave the guy a warning for doing 28 over? Even if the cop wasn't the most pleasant, that's ridiculously lenient. I've been treated far worse by Virginia State Police without even committing a crime.
      Last edited by TheFirstNutZo; 10-08-2010, 03:44 PM.

Comment

He didn't get a ticket either? Or that's what it looked like to me.

Comment

i was shocked, looked like he got let go because he was a foreigner in a rental. The german dude would be out of the country before court probably. No point in writing a ticket i would think.
          My Honda

Comment

HAHA "ass'll be hurting for a month" "you will get violated" lol Actually I think the cop was being quite friendly for this guy doing 98 in a 70. It sounded like he was asking why he is driving in this country if he can't pay attention to the posted limits. Thats what i got from it anyway.

short

Comment

germany bhhooooyyyy

this aint the autobahn

you were leading the pack
              Originally posted by deevergote
              Just do what PR CB7 said.

"I'm Going For Wood" (Clickey Clickey)

Comment

What a disrespectful asshole cop. Not like that's much different from most others.

Comment

I would take that than a ticket, the cop probably did 100+ to catch up with him.

-1992 CB7 EX w/H22 [sold 10/09]
                  -2005 Legacy GT limited [current]

Comment

Wow, the whole ordeal took less than a minute haha. I wish I got let off that easy for going 28 over. .....next time remember to say I'm a german tourist in a rental car hahahaha....

member's ride thread
                    93' EX Coupe H22A w/ P2T4 Sir 5spd 191whp 155 wtq
                    99' Lexus LS400 157k VVTi V8 gets up & goes...new DD
                    91 Accord SE 176k
                    97' Honda Odyssey 199k miles...$485 spare van for my parents

Comment

ahhh i didnt watch but f you buddy for getting away with doing 28 over..... that doesnt happen here in TN lol.
                      Members Ride sold...
                      I'm back...... with a coupe. oh boy here we go.

Comment

Wow I would have been locked up for sure...Thats reckless driving here and a state boy loves to tow a car here....If I would say this is a rental he would pull a gun and say put your hands up boy...........Then ask me questions after 6 of his friends get there.............................HAHAHA.........B ut no joke I have been riding behind 4 people.....4 people from diff states and was doing atleast 80 in a 55mph zone and im the one he pulled over and I was behind the leader and in front of the last on......HAHAHAHAHA...I didnt get a speech I promise
                        Only give advice when I know or have done it and it worked

Comment

Sounds fake.
                          1993 Accord EX
                          2011 Subaru STi

Comment

Originally posted by crazymikey View Post
                            What a disrespectful asshole cop. Not like that's much different from most others.
                            im just waiting for any white knight to defend cops now so i can lol. cuz you know, they are all saints

but it could be fake. that guy was VERY comfortable talking to them. what cop would just lean on a person's car window like that. god know if they had a knife/gun or something. i dunno but still!

no
                            Accord turbo kit under $2k here
                            $30 HID kits here Thread
                            "What a selfish bitch. She looks like one too. A smart-mouthed, facebook-ing, "i dont know if im straight, bi or *** yet" little brat." -greencb7inkc
                            "No Herra Frush, Slammed, tucked or frame dragging here. I'll leave that to the mini trucks...." -fishdonotbounce

Comment

Working...
                            X