X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

R.I.P. Greg Giraldo

Surprised no one's posted about this...

http://blog.zap2it.com/thedishrag/20...-overdose.html

Why couldn't it have been Glenn Beck or Mencia?

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
    Originally posted by Jarrett
    Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

found out about this at the end of the daily show tonight.. fuckin wack

Comment

I read about this earlier. He was a good comedian. I love comedians that don't give a shit about being politically correct, it's a fucking comedy show, people will be offended, if you can't laugh about it, perhaps you shouldn't of bought tickets to the show??

Comment

Thise guy always brought his A-game to the roast on comedy central. Plus his standup is great!!!!!!! R.I.P.
        I fly by like the coupe grew wings!!!
        Speeding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
        My coupe!!!
        http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=152924

Originally posted by Racer_XXX
        Excuse me miss, YOUR FUPA IS IN THE WAY!!!

Comment

Tony Curtis just died, too, so we got one coming soon.

Greg Giraldo was great. He's probably one of the only reason i watched most of those Roasts.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
          Originally posted by Jarrett
          Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Originally posted by MikeW View Post
            Tony Curtis just died, too, so we got one coming soon.

Greg Giraldo was great. He's probably one of the only reason i watched most of those Roasts.
            yeah he killed in those roasts

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
            01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
            93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
            93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

I've never seen him until now... but it's definitely a loss. He was funny.

It's also sad that the headline says "Greg Giraldo dies of drug overdose"... while true, it was an accidental overdose of prescription medication. When I see a headline like that, I think "well, he had it coming if he was abusing drugs!"
              An accidental overdose is stupid, but mostly just an unfortunate accident. An overdose of recreational drugs is sad, but the choice was theirs.

Comment

why couldnt it be mencia, or dimitri martin that died? all the good comedians are dying greg giraldo, george carlin and louis black has one foot in the grave. this sucks.

They rise their wooden pints and they yoik and sing
                And they fight and dance 'till the morning

Dont forget my MRT for my 1992 Honda Accord LX

Originally posted by deevergote
                Everything in Japan is made with carbon fiber and used panties.

Comment

Originally posted by J3wman View Post
                  why couldnt it be mencia, or dimitri martin that died? all the good comedians are dying greg giraldo, george carlin and louis black has one foot in the grave. this sucks.
                  i agree with you on mencia, but demetri martin?.. and i dont see how anyone can listen to/watch lewis black for more than a few seconds.. that guys annoying..

Comment

dimitri martin is not funny .

alone in this game . ::My Ride My Way::

Comment

Not recreational use? If you take more than is prescribed you are now using it "recreationally"

The dosage is clearly written out on the bottle, the pharmacist will not let you leave until they go over such dosage when the drug has this potential...not to mention the doctor prescribing it ALSO goes over it with you...he was using it for recreation purpose.

It is not easy to "accidentally" overdose on something when it is clearly spelled out...even when people take a depressant and then, in their stupor, forget they already took it and snag another dose...while this is technically an overdose, not enough to kill you...I have seen this happen lots of times with a relative that once took soma.

I suppose it really depends on what "drug" he OD'd on...to a minor extent...if it was like potassium...or vit k...

But if it was a narcotic/benzo etc...I call b.s. on not being recreational use.

Also...do not chase downers with alcohol...he prolly od'd then drank as well.
                      ____

Comment

Working...
                      X