bee removal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bee removal

I think they are yellow jackets......Above a exterior door I can see at least 50 bees at one time entering or exiting... I sprayed them a couple times and it has failed.

I am assuming there are thousands/ ten or thousands of bees in the wall by the amount coming and leaving at one point... I am afraid to seal them up because it may be bad to have them die in the wall.? May attract other insects?

I have seen a couple bees inside the house so I think they may be getting in through the attic.

Gas and a match always works . . .

Get a fumigator in, or a bee keeper - Bee keepers will remove all the bees alive and take them away for you.

Car Safety / General Servicing Checks --------Basic suspension checks

My 5.7 LS1 Holden Ute

A "Finished" project car is never finished until its been sold.

If at first you don't succeed, Try again. Don't give up too easily, persistance pays off in the end.

Comment

A bee handler will pry the wall apart and remove the honeycomb and queen. He'll put the honeycomb and queen in his vehicle and drive away; the rest of the hive will follow.

Its pretty simple and I've seen this done before.
      1997 Honda Accord EX-V6:
      C27A4 - 2.7-liter 90º-V6 with SOHC, 24-valves, PGM-Fi
      MPZA - Electronically controlled 4-speed automatic, 1 reverse
      ~170 cu. in. / ~170 ft. lbs. / ~170 whp

Originally posted by James Matteu
      You have to consider the results of your test in an objective manner, or as the country folk like to say, "son, you gotta be smarter than what you're workin' with."

Comment

Originally posted by James Matteu View Post
        A bee handler will pry the wall apart and remove the honeycomb and queen. He'll put the honeycomb and queen in his vehicle and drive away; the rest of the hive will follow.

Its pretty simple and I've seen this done before.
        Yeah that's the issue... This is the wall in a kitchen... So pulling the cabinets and counter-top would be an issue..

Comment

Just open your own beehive and fresh honey beesness.
          Current 2016 Ford F150 XLT Sport
          Past 1990 Accord EX Sedan
          Past 1990 Accord LX Sedan
          Past 1991 Accord LX Sedan
          Past 1993 Accord LX Wagon
          Current 1991 Accord EX Wagon

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by fatboy1185 View Post
              Just open your own beehive and fresh honey beesness.
              wasps don't make honey err do they?

Rip It Up
              Sold to: nightime25, MyDianaz06, Accord214 and 408cb7

Bought from:Rob_is_Legend, MonoCB7, Fatboy1185, Flatline and busak87

i vouch for my Brothas

Comment

yah, I agree. Yellow Jackets are not bees.

Yellow jackets are Wasps. they hurt like mothertruckers when you get stung by one.

Comment

Fog'em out! We did it too my neighbours exterior wall this summer. I can't remember the exact brand but it fogged up in the walls and they started dropping. Some made there way back into the house but they die within 20 minutes. Not sure if there are any other insects that will move in and eat poison covered wasps/hornets/bees or not.
                  MR Thread
                  GhostAccord 2.4L Blog

by Chappy, on Flickr

Comment

Working...
                  X