Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Transvestite athlete :-/

Transvestite athlete exposed in Zimbabwe

HARARE, Zimbabwe (AP) - A prize winning track athlete who competed in women's events was actually a man, a court in Zimbabwe has been told.

Samukaliso Sithole, who competed in domestic and regional competitions, faced charges of crimen injuria, or psychological offense, in the second city of Bulawayo, the state-run Herald newspaper reported Wednesday.

Prosecutors alleged Sithole offended the dignity and sexuality of a woman who befriended him, confided in him and felt comfortable being naked around him, all the while believing him to a woman, the newspaper said.

Sithole was identified as a man to the complainant by an acquaintance, as he and a group of women were preparing to travel by train to a track meet in Bulawayo, the court heard Tuesday.

Sithole tried to sprint away from the train station but was caught. Police then supervised a medical examination.

Sithole told the court he was born congenitally deformed. A tribal healer, known in the West as a witchdoctor, gave him ``female status'' but the spell didn't work properly because his family didn't pay the healer's full fee, Sithole said.

He will reappear in court on March 3 and faces a fine if convicted.

The Herald said the National Athletics Association of Zimbabwe was investigating the case and Sithole would likely be stripped of his titles and prize money.

The Sithole competed in women's triple jump, javelin, shot-put and running events, and brought home Zimbabwe's only gold medal from the Southern Region Athletics Championships in neighboring Botswana last June.
    02/09/05 04:52

© Copyright The Associated Press. All rights reserved. The information contained In this news report may not be published, broadcast or otherwise distributed without the prior written authority of The Associated Press.

WTF Wayne?

Comment

ROFLMFAO...seee what legalizing *** marriage leads to!

Comment

what a cheater

Comment

thanks Wayne.. something i really wanna read about.
          Adam - Retired OG member from '03
          2010 Lexus IS-F : Starfire Pearl
          2009 Yamaha R1 Raven : Black on Black
          2002 Lexus IS300 : Crystal White Pearl / Black Leather

.. i HAD more shaved on my accord than your girl does on her entire body..

Comment

ummm...i was just trying to add a lil humor...sheeesh

Comment

dubya.......

tea.....

eff.......?
              Fix your Computer!

Originally posted by MikeW
              D, I'm a fanciful motherfucker. My ish is clean, quick, plush, mature and sophisticated.

┌─┐
              ┴─┴
              ಠ_ರೃ

Comment

at that guy's name resembling "shithole"

Comment

Originally posted by AccordWarrior
                  WTF Wayne?
                  LMAO lol ROFL HAHAHAHAHA

I read the headline unfortunately he got to it before I even wanted to read it..then again I kinda didnt want too lol but Ive never laughed so hard in my life

Dude why did you put this :/ in the title? WTF?!
                  Henry R
                  Koni/Neuspeed
                  1992 Accord LX R.I.P
                  1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
                  Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
                  made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

deever lol your the man. When your bored in school I come accross some really screwed up shit :-/ It was the headline on my aim. lol

Comment

I saw the aclj should invade and talk about his rights as the only true bisexual person alive! Stop discriminating! haha yea right but heck it's the funniest things I've heard in a long time...
                      My 91 Accord F22B DOHC MR

My 1996 Civic Ex H23A VTEC MR

Comment

someone shot maple for bring this thing up. man wtf u hate us or something. u got to make up. bring some pic of naked girls etc. and don't fuck up in the future. :thumbsdow
                        are we there yet are we there yet are we there yet

Comment

I'm babbling like an asshole

~AW
                          Last edited by AccordWarrior; 02-10-2005, 11:38 PM.

Comment

OMG 92accordlxtuner why'd you change your post? That was way funnier than the rest of the thread!
                            My 91 Accord F22B DOHC MR

My 1996 Civic Ex H23A VTEC MR

Comment

Originally posted by 92accordlxtuner
                              I'm babbling like an asshole

~AW
                              lol...i did, didn't i
                              LOL

Comment

Working...
                              X