Hmm check this for a sec

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by accordtunerx
    looks good, except the mistakes that a few have pointed out. what is the point of this message you're sending them, again?
    Well my point is...we want recognition and more notice from the Import Crowd..and I know you've been to a couple car shows (correct me if I'm wrong)and have read an entire magazine that notices only the small compact car scene on various small cars...to RWD cars.

I've never once read about a car like what we drive in a magazine except for one and that person happens to be member..I think he's from Arizona.

There was 91AccordR33 but all he got was in readers rides...and he gave us a big shout out..

I mean who knows maybe we'll get noticed..and if anyone who reads this..I really urge you guys do the same. And ATX I hope its all good I put your name in that you started the site for one purpose..and I really thought it was a respectful gesture that I said you were the one that started this whole place...just imagine if this site wasn't even around..none of us would even be here...still clueless to the fact of our cars.

Btw I sent them a notice for the meet thats taking place..even asked if they would be interested in writing an article about it.
    Henry R
    Koni/Neuspeed
    1992 Accord LX R.I.P
    1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
    Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
    made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

hey dude u did a prefect job pointing out some of the good stuff on this site.
      u can add that some people even though have piece of junk cars,,,never gave up. and haven't taken their car to the mechanics in over 3 years lmao.

anyway back to the letter. since u good at writing. i got some essays to be done. can u helpl me out and give a look at them and tell me if they are good .lmao.

that letter was touching.
      are we there yet are we there yet are we there yet

Comment

true, i was just wondering. thanks for the mentioning and hopefully it will help bring the recognition that i'm sure any 4th gen enthusiast has been waiting for.

alb.. ur crazy man

Comment

Originally posted by accordtunerx
          true, i was just wondering. thanks for the mentioning and hopefully it will help bring the recognition that i'm sure any 4th gen enthusiast has been waiting for.

alb.. ur crazy man
          Well man, keep our fingers crossed..
          Henry R
          Koni/Neuspeed
          1992 Accord LX R.I.P
          Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,

Comment

Hey perhaps send it to a few tuner mags. Like every other mag features a civic or teg some with like 290hp at the wheels and I'm like yeah but it takes more to take a 14-15 yr old car that in general ppl don't think has potential and some guys on here over 300 and I know of at least one at around 400 and that's something worth giving props for.
            My 91 Accord F22B DOHC MR

My 1996 Civic Ex H23A VTEC MR

Comment

makes me proud to be one of the youngest members lol *salutes* BTW awile ago i sent in a thing to honda tuning asking to do a build up on lex (92 LX) but no reply....we will just have to start our own mag.

Comment

Originally posted by mayberry4thgen
                i just see an onslaught of newbs coming.....bleh
                mayberry4thgen,

do you really have a problem with newbs like myself that much?...if im really just filling up all your boards with all my un edgecaded shit just ask me to fucking leave! all im trying to do is finish my car and get a little help with it along the way

Comment

Originally posted by 501accord
                  edgecaded
                  haha edgecaded, hope u were joking cause u just owned urself big time

Comment

nah, no he didnt, im not even gonna start a flame war......just some people coming on the site talkin mad shit to o.g members....not gonna say any names. but there was one not to recently whos not here anymore......i like to see new faces maing...no hard feelings.
                    Finally Up and Running. Numbers to Follow. Check my MR

Comment

k.....i was kiddin about the un *edicaded* lol....though im not quite sure how to spell it rigt

Comment

Originally posted by mayberry4thgen
                        nah, no he didnt, im not even gonna start a flame war......just some people coming on the site talkin mad shit to o.g members....not gonna say any names. but there was one not to recently whos not here anymore......i like to see new faces maing...no hard feelings.
                        Just out of curiosity who were those members?

Im OG true that
                        Henry R
                        Koni/Neuspeed
                        1992 Accord LX R.I.P
                        Legend FSM

Comment

na im not at all i was like 800th member, but ive been under the hood of more cb7's then i can count.....i just take offense to kids yelling at me cause im trying to help them

Comment

Kids will be kids no doubt man but hey if they're gonna be bitches about shit then let them go and figure it out on their own terms. Ya dig?
                            Henry R
                            Koni/Neuspeed
                            1992 Accord LX R.I.P
                            Legend FSM

Comment

Nicely done.
                              Former: 90 Accord EX Coupe, 93 10th Anniversary in Frost White

1985 Volvo 245 manual [IPD lowering springs, IPD sway bars, OEM Virgo wheels, 1977 quad round headlights, 1978 grill]
                              2001 Mazda B3000 SE 4x4 extended cab [stock except for CB radio]
                              2008 Ford Escape XLT [bone stock]
                              2015 Toyota Prius Three with solar roof [rear diffuser, Vision Cross wheels... cheaper than steelies!]

Comment

Originally posted by Accrdkid
                                Kids will be kids no doubt man but hey if they're gonna be bitches about shit then let them go and figure it out on their own terms. Ya dig?
                                no doubt.....id kinda like to see some coverage though, a meet photo shoot would be great....idk, it'd be cool to see your friends and maybe even yourself in a magazine...or to know your part of something as great as cb7tuner.....

Comment

Working...
                                X