Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what do you do to counter crazy people....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what do you do to counter crazy people....

fizz, you need a vacation!

05' S2000 GrandPrix White

93' Accord (Sold )
    JDM H22
    Port n Polished Int Mani
    Bored TB, maxed
    MSD 6A
    I/H/E
    no cat
    [[-]] (()) [[\]] [[)) //\\

Originally posted by acch22
    fizz, you need a vacation!
    I second that opinion
    Im finally back!

Comment

i watched the same episode today fizz.. where the guys shot at the car and he spun into the oncoming traffic.. everyone was okay except the lady's baby died instantly.
      Adam - Retired OG member from '03
      2010 Lexus IS-F : Starfire Pearl
      2009 Yamaha R1 Raven : Black on Black
      2002 Lexus IS300 : Crystal White Pearl / Black Leather

.. i HAD more shaved on my accord than your girl does on her entire body..

Comment

oook..............

05' S2000 GrandPrix White

93' Accord (Sold )
        JDM H22
        Port n Polished Int Mani
        Bored TB, maxed
        MSD 6A
        I/H/E
        no cat
        [[-]] (()) [[\]] [[)) //\\

Comment

yo fizz man. take it easy. shit happens. u can't do anything about morans in the street.
          just take it easy. ur blood preasure its going up.
          are we there yet are we there yet are we there yet

Comment

LOL the topic speaks for itself! HAHA. I feel you dude theres nothing you can do but stay out of it, and alive. I've been in a situation where some friends started something with some other people's girl. They tried to chase us down and the only thing that stayed with us (which was a 93 Civic Sedan Ex OMG) was a grand am. They tried to box us in and run us off the road but thankfully my friend could drive. Yeah I wish I could bend their knees backwards too but I just let it go.

http://www.FLAccords.com

Comment

i dont do anything until they start calling me "gook" or "*****"...then the weapons come out of the pocket.

but on halloween, when that guy hit me in teh face, keyed that truck like whoa.
              I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

i usually keep a 28" long pipe in my trunk. if anyone ever questions me about it, i tell them its a "breaker bar". take the connotation as you wish

Comment

I aggree somewhat... I drive 100+ miles a day and I see 'em all man!
                  Just today I nearly was in a accadent. I'm in the fast lane and a truck is a couple cars ahead of me in the middle lane. some dude in a 94-97 accord come FLYING beside me in the middle lane and there's only one place for him to go... in front of me. He cut in front of me with VERY little room to spare. That shocked the heck out of me. All I could do is brake and LAAAAY on the HORN. That guy must have been doing a good 90mph. (I was doing ~65 or 70)

*edit* just to clearify, I didn't road rage or anything. I was too shocked to even think about it. That was after a bit of a backup so I could understand why that guy did what he did. that in no way makes it right. he endangered his life and others on the road around him. THAT is what gets me about some of the drivers I see on the road
                  Last edited by pwrusr; 02-09-2005, 01:24 AM.
                  ~~~~~~~

Comment

yea i keep a billy club in the back of my car.....or a baseball bat, the billy club is an old school one so it looks like a miny bat, haha

Comment

i look at them, smile and give them a fliying kiss and smile and gun it heheheh it pisses them off every time, i know it cause it pisses me off as well.

oh and no crazy dude knows how to ebrake a turn or a u turn perhaps like i do...heheh i say BUHBYE
                      What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

I love nooBs...They make me look good

Comment

I saw it too I thout I was they only guy that watchs lifetime.
                        Last edited by micksf22accord; 02-12-2005, 04:09 PM.

Dynamic racing

Look out for 4 point cb7 strut bars for dohc!!!

Originally posted by deevergote
                        bleh... i just put like 5 ounces of vodka in a 12 oz cup of mango iced tea...

Comment

lol when you kids start watching golden girls then im gonna get worried!!!!lol

theheheehhehehe
                          Finally Up and Running. Numbers to Follow. Check my MR

Comment

lol

10 characters my ass!

Dynamic racing

Look out for 4 point cb7 strut bars for dohc!!!

Originally posted by deevergote
                            bleh... i just put like 5 ounces of vodka in a 12 oz cup of mango iced tea...

Comment

Working...
                            X