X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Apology from fellow member

id just like to apologize..

my sincerest..aplogizes to all who are disgusted or offended by what went on in that thread.. i truly apologize and dont feel it was something necc.. but if i didnt do it.. who would?? how would u see someones "true" colors unless someone else exposes them.. as i did him.. as you saw coma is a very violent and threatening person who likes to make death threats on ppl.. is that someone you want on YOUR forum?? some of you are middle aged adults and some of us(including myself) are very young teenagers.. just trying to learn about cars without having to deal with the drama of being an outkast or being discriminated.. but sometimes not everyone wants to co-operate.. and well.. honestly.. i dont think there will ever be 100 percent unity on any forum.. theres always that oddball or outkast that feels the need to become an attention whore just like coma did..

on behalf of me and mayberry .. we apologize for our acts/comments/opinions that may have offended anyone in anyway..

catch you guys on teh forums.. if i dont get banned?

Praise The Lowered...

thanks carlos. with that said....lets all check out the TN meet thread so we can get more people.
    Finally Up and Running. Numbers to Follow. Check my MR

Comment

Working...
    X