my car is an accident magnet...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

my car is an accident magnet...

a little over a month ago i posted here about getting into an accident where this lady runs the red light, and hits me and blames it on me... (this case is still in the process of being settled)... and now.. today, i get into another accident, this time ONE block away from my house..

i was on my way to work today and then outta nowhere, this car comes down the intersecting street the WRONG way... basically the intersecting street is a one way heading up with a stop sign and the other guy was heading down the opposite way and i ended up hitting him on the passenger quarterpanel.. i cant get pictures of my car its too dark out for a decent photo.. but yo... two accidents in a span of a month.... something's wrong here... i think i might return my car back to stock and change cars... i dont know yet...

at least the cop gave the guy a ticket for going down the wrong way... anyway, i'm getting a bit paranoid now at every intersection in my town...

do the car gods hate me?

yup, totalled my car twice in the same week. that shit sucks.

first damage was for $2700, 2nd time around only $2k

Comment

i wouldnt blame yourself, id blame the crappy ass drivers...

id just move, lol
      I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Working...
      X