Official Cigar Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Official Cigar Thread

Just bought a humidor setup, I'll update this post with pictures when I have a chance. What's everyone have for a humidor setup, and most importantly, what kind of cigars are in it?

Ready, go
    Current 2016 Ford F150 XLT Sport
    Past 1990 Accord EX Sedan
    Past 1990 Accord LX Sedan
    Past 1991 Accord LX Sedan
    Past 1993 Accord LX Wagon
    Current 1991 Accord EX Wagon

I use to be into cigar or was forced to because my ex worked for a company that sold them and the accessories
    1993 Accord LX - Sold
    93 BMW 525it - SOLD
    92 Accord EX Sedan - SOLD
    2000 Accord Coupe - Traded-In
    2003 Accord V6 6spd Coupe - Sold
    2001 Honda Civic Ex - SOLD
    2013 Chevy Traverse LTZ - Kid hauler
    2003 Acura Tl 3.2 - Daily Commuter

Comment

swisher sweets for a quick roll or mini grape dutch master for a slow burner

alone in this game . ::My Ride My Way::

Comment

Originally posted by tear2wo View Post
        Ugh... those things aren't cigars. That's like calling Steel Reserve beer!

Comment

Originally posted by tear2wo View Post
          HAHAA the only thing those are good for is to light up when night fishing to keep the bugs away!

But I have had a few nice cigars with my uncle, not sure of the names, but they werent to expensive, but they werent cheap enough to be able to be boughten at a gas station lol.
          You don't have to like what he did, but I would hope that you can appreciate the time, money and love that went in to the build. If you can't, you're not really an enthusiast, just another dumb kid with a car.-visualpoet
          Money and Knowledge are never in the same sentence, because people with Money think they know it all, but people with knowledge, know better.-ragingasian

Comment

My friend always smokes Tatiana Vanilla. He buys those suckers a case at a time.

Comment

I have always heard GREAT things about PARTAGAS cigars, But I also heard they are pretty pricey.
              You don't have to like what he did, but I would hope that you can appreciate the time, money and love that went in to the build. If you can't, you're not really an enthusiast, just another dumb kid with a car.-visualpoet
              Money and Knowledge are never in the same sentence, because people with Money think they know it all, but people with knowledge, know better.-ragingasian

Comment

My favorite cigar up to this point is a Romeo and Julieta.

Comment

Originally posted by fatboy1185 View Post
                  Which is your favorite in that line? The Romeo Y Julieta's I have heard are a very smooth cigar. The person i talked to about them had the Belvedere(a short panetela)

Comment

And also, My neighbor up the street has these cigars, American made, that are incredible, umm let me see if i can type the name right, Sabor Cubano Grand Torpedo. I would look into them, he told me they are pretty tough to find i geuss

Comment

Just the regular ones. I haven't tried any of there other lines yet.

Comment

1 pack, $2 for two.
                        **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
                        Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
                        Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

Originally posted by fatboy1185 View Post
                          Yesssss. My buddy just brought back a box of them from Mexico and they are sooooo nice. Very very smooth, I can take a huge drag and my god...so good.

Swisher Sweets are pretty good too, and I was a huge fan of the Primetime cigarillos, but they don't sell them in Canada anymore.

I'm a very light smoker, I only tend to have a cigar or something when I'm drinking or at a party. I've only ever bought one pack of cigarettes and the pack lasted me like 2 months lol.

Comment

Swisher sweets and Prime times make me sick. I know longer smoke cheap stuff lol.

Comment

Drew Estate Java is hands down the best flavored cigar I've ever had, with CAO Moontrance running a close second. And the Makers Mark cigars are absolutely amazing....
                              i roll my wagon slo, f22b style...

Comment

Working...
                              X