Patriots a Dynasty

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Patriots a Dynasty

To all them Eagle fans the PATRIOTS are a fucking dynasty..three years in a row baby.

Not to be outdone Eagles did one hell of a job keeping up. Better luck next time y'all
    Henry R
    Koni/Neuspeed
    1992 Accord LX R.I.P
    1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
    Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
    made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

3 out of 4 henry...3 out of 4.

Great freaking game tho, although neither team played that great IMO.

Comment

eagles should of won *shrug

My ride RS6 HELLA Bi-xenon ECE retrofitted CB7
      www.maketradefair.com

Comment

Originally posted by AccordWarrior
        3 out of 4 henry...3 out of 4.

Great freaking game tho, although neither team played that great IMO.
        My bad but god damn..that was a tight game I was shaking with nervouness...did you see how they played the first half? I mean come on now...they let them linger towards the 2nd qtr and then in the 3rd qtr they smashed them up hardcore.

I even saw the Honda Ridgeline commercial beautiful truck...

*edit

Hey man the Eagles gave their all...theres always next time
        Henry R
        Koni/Neuspeed
        1992 Accord LX R.I.P
        Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,

Comment

i'm stunned
          http://www.get-gifts-for-free.com/?ref_id=4810

1992 Honda Accord 4dr 5spd EX- R.I.P 8/10/05

Comment

True...but I mean they didn't capitalize on so many of the eagles mistakes.

But man, that long touchdown McNabb threw...that was beautiful.

Comment

Pats aren't going to be the same next year, they are losing a good chunk of their coaching. Shame shame

www.maketradefair.com

Comment

did anybody win money or lose some?
                http://www.get-gifts-for-free.com/?ref_id=4810

1992 Honda Accord 4dr 5spd EX- R.I.P 8/10/05

Comment

eh we'll see. belicheck wasn't that good for the last team he was on

www.maketradefair.com

Comment

Originally posted by fizzbob7
                    dude...did you actually watch the game?

14-14 going into the 4th........they didn't get breathing room until midway through the 4th
                    Yeah...like I said the Eagles gave their all and best..and I gotta hand it to them...I was all chucked up with nervousness.
                    Henry R
                    Koni/Neuspeed
                    1992 Accord LX R.I.P
                    Legend FSM

Comment

BOTH teams played like shit during the whole first quarter. If either one stepped up as they should have, it would've been the game. McNabb had an off game, and the Pats defense kicked ass... The Eagles would've pulled ahead if they just covered ONE of the weaknesses they showed out there tonight! The Pats did a great job though. There was rarely a time that they had the ball that they didn't make a significant gain.

24-21 isn't bad at all though. I'm proud of the birds! Hopefully next year they'll take what they should've taken this year.

Comment

go falcons

Comment

Originally posted by Accrdkid
                          Yeah...like I said the Eagles gave their all and best..and I gotta hand it to them...I was all chucked up with nervousness.
                          the eagles didn't give it thier best... they gave it thier 3/4's at the most... after THREE interceptions, they handed the game to the partiots and the patriots only managed to pull out 3 points ahead. that's pathetic if you ask me.
                          --JDM F22A--

JDM schmeDM, these lights are DIY-DM.

Comment

Originally posted by dwf137
                            the eagles didn't give it thier best... they gave it thier 3/4's at the most... after THREE interceptions, they handed the game to the partiots and the patriots only managed to pull out 3 points ahead. that's pathetic if you ask me.
                            I agree...the Pat's coulda made it a blowout...but they didn't capitalize. But a win is a win. I dunno, its just not as significant to me after the initial. Plus they'll cancel our Springfest concert if there's another riot this year.

I go to Northeastern...where there were riots last year that resulted in a fatality. My roommate saw it happen. I was there for a few minutes, not enough to see anything bad, I left before then.

Comment

Originally posted by dwf137
                              whats pathetic is that the pats had 8 penelties and the eagles still couldnt pull it off

Owner of https://theclunkerjunker.com

Comment

Working...
                              X