Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

engine heaven

don't mind their site.
    but look at the pic. doesn't that look like the engine heaven. all engines. clean. beautiful looking and sexy.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...category=33615
    are we there yet are we there yet are we there yet

I WANT ONE!
    Im finally back!

Comment

eh, if you like that kind of stuff

Comment

there selling f22as for $800 haha

Owner of https://theclunkerjunker.com

Comment

just out of curiosity, why would you want to downgrade from a 2.2L to a 2.0L?
          00 Jeep Grand Cherokee 4.7 V8 4X4

92 Honda Accord LX

95 Honda Civic CX

Comment

i just love the pic. all those engines in a row. just sitting there. all clean up. clean valve cover. just like soldiers waiting to get a bost.
            are we there yet are we there yet are we there yet

Comment

Originally posted by mrhonda
              just out of curiosity, why would you want to downgrade from a 2.2L to a 2.0L?
              F20A, thats why , look up charts on it, and the F22A and you'll see why
              Im finally back!

Comment

The F20A isn't really much better... though not much worse. It's a little revvier, and makes 150hp with the same 137lb/ft that the F22A1 makes. that's about it. I would think it's good for originality more than anything. I mean, it's MADE for the CB7 in Europe and Japan, so it's not like dropping a B series in there! Still, it doesn't do much for me.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote
                  The F20A isn't really much better... though not much worse. It's a little revvier, and makes 150hp with the same 137lb/ft that the F22A1 makes. that's about it. I would think it's good for originality more than anything. I mean, it's MADE for the CB7 in Europe and Japan, so it's not like dropping a B series in there! Still, it doesn't do much for me.

Wrong engine. That's the F20A SOHC they are selling, although it is pretty comaparable to the F22 in terms of performance. The 150 hp one is the F20A DOHC.

I have one of these in my car (SOHC), and it does spool up a bit faster than my old F22. The engines perform pretty much the same, although you lose slight, and I mean very slight, low end, you make it up for it in the high end.

I also think they are raping people on the price though...

Comment

I did mine more for originality...i mean not everyone i know can say that they have a JDM F20A DOHC....plus the shorter rev sounded good to me :P

Formerly 91AccordExR33
                    11.68 @ 127mph
                    417whp/375wtq
                    Sold: 8/2016

Comment

Working...
                    X