Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got to drive an acura legend 6 speed

Wow i never realised how nice these cars are untill today

I found my freind a 1994 acura legend GS sedan 6 speed for $1000 ( or best offer ) so we went out and test drove it. considering the size of this thing it really moves, It has alot more power then my old accord and torque, i chriped 2nd and i havent driven a manual in months. I tried not to drive it to hard because it might have a problem but i did have to test it out. Anywho here are some pictures. I REALLY hope my freind gets this car

PS: Thats the owner of the car and my freind in the picture, not me.

KA7

I wish i had monies

not bad man.

A man that keeps looking back can't see whats in front of him.

Comment

mhm sex speed

Comment

wow 1000 bucks is a great price. watch out for the head gasket tough!

no
        Accord turbo kit under $2k here
        $30 HID kits here Thread
        "What a selfish bitch. She looks like one too. A smart-mouthed, facebook-ing, "i dont know if im straight, bi or *** yet" little brat." -greencb7inkc
        "No Herra Frush, Slammed, tucked or frame dragging here. I'll leave that to the mini trucks...." -fishdonotbounce

Comment

Looks pretty darn solid for a grand.

Comment

These are awesome cars!!! But they are notorious for head gasket problems.
            I fly by like the coupe grew wings!!!
            Speeding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
            My coupe!!!
            http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=152924

Originally posted by Racer_XXX
            Excuse me miss, YOUR FUPA IS IN THE WAY!!!

Comment

These cars are uber rare, and quite awesome, but that one is pretty beat to shit.

One of my favorite Hondas of all time. I have thought about getting one of these several times.
              The OFFICIAL how to add me to your ignore list thread!

Comment

Tippey, you seem to have a liking for black acuras with bashed in hood damage
                Originally posted by deevergote
                These cars will never be the best at anything, but they're pretty damn good at everything.

92ex CB7<-SOLD 93ex CB9shiftingshift73C10

Comment

Nice but it would be so much better if it were a coupe.

Comment

aww man i seen the add on craig list i wonder if it ever ran hot it says it needs a water pump. tell your buddy to buy this one its a auto but way cleaner http://baltimore.craigslist.org/cto/1917034884.html
                    Last edited by ONEKLEAN91; 08-28-2010, 10:00 AM.
                    WHITEONWHITE

Comment

That thing is gonna be a project. I hope your friend is prepared! Fixed up, they're awesome, though. Certainly one of the best looking cars Honda ever made. For the time, it was a pretty powerful car. By today's standards, it's pretty weak... but still not bad.

Comment

Originally posted by ONEKLEAN91 View Post
                        aww man i seen the add on craig list i wonder if it ever ran hot it says it needs a water pump. tell your buddy to buy this one its a auto but way cleaner http://baltimore.craigslist.org/cto/1917034884.html
                        That on is a base model. No digital climate control, traction control or more powerfull engine.

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
                        That thing is gonna be a project. I hope your friend is prepared! Fixed up, they're awesome, though. Certainly one of the best looking cars Honda ever made. For the time, it was a pretty powerful car. By today's standards, it's pretty weak... but still not bad.
                        He is kind of looking for a project. He dosent get his lisence back untill october 1st so he wants a car to fix up while he cant drive it. I've pretty much talked him into learning how to work on his own car. And when i still had my cb let him drive it and since then hes wanted a manual car. Hopefully everything works out and he can get this car. Its a pretty nice car and was pretty fun to drive

Oh and the traction control in this thing is stupid. It dosent use the abs system to brake/slow down certine wheels. No, it uses a secondairy butterfly near the throttle body to limit the air. Pretty much its " letting off the gas " for you

Comment

That's what most traction control systems do. The brake modulation is more left to stability control systems.

Comment

Working...
                          X