Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

!!NSFW! i like the whole wire tuckin trend.. !!NSFW!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

!!NSFW! i like the whole wire tuckin trend.. !!NSFW!!

on other peoples cars

but jezus krist people are tucking brake boosters now

nah its just rhd
    COUPE K24

Comment

Comment

boosters are for the weak
        wat?

Comment

Yes you can even take it to that extreme. You can go without a booster if you have strong legs or you can buy a booster-less aftermarket master cylinder setup. Even when using one of them your still using manual brakes.

Edit*
          I did some research into this a few years back. Here's the link;
          http://www.kenskustomchassis.com/Brake_Components.htm
          Last edited by GhostAccord; 08-27-2010, 01:02 PM.
          MR Thread
          GhostAccord 2.4L Blog

by Chappy, on Flickr

Comment

Originally posted by '93CB7Ex View Post
            nah its just rhd
            lol.. trust me NO production RHD car comes w/o a brake booster.

but i just realized its plate that bolts into the place of the brake booster so the MC can bolt up to it

Comment

Hes from around here, the brake booster isnt tucked its actually deleted. not a good idea in my opinion

TYPE R Big Build thread 25,000+ VIEWS!!!http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=123069
              I feel like BIG MEECH! LARRY HOOVER! whippin work! haileliuah one nation under god. REAL naggas gettin money from the freakin START!

Comment

Here's an idea; tuck the engine too. Pop the hood, BAM! No motor.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
                Originally posted by Jarrett
                Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

I agree that you shouldn't just delete the booster without any other modifications to your brake system. It's no so bad if you change the ratio of the push rod and change the master cylinder to a larger diameter while using steel lines and smaller diameter steel braided flex lines at the wheels. You get a much better pedle feel and with an all disk setup with proper brake bias, it's actually better than a stock setup with a brake booster.
                  MR Thread
                  GhostAccord 2.4L Blog

by Chappy, on Flickr

Comment

Originally posted by MikeW View Post

in time it will happen at this rate

Comment

Wire tucking is so ugly anywas, you dont drive a carburated engine anymore, it has fucking wires now.

Comment

i have a full wire tuck and shaved bay but i was looking into this Brake booster delete but i daily my car so hell no.... Function Over Form

^^MY OLD RIDE
                        http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...91#post3052591 <<**CURRENT DA9 BUILD**

Comment

Originally posted by MikeW View Post

hey, i have that done right now!

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
                          Originally posted by Stephen Fry
                          'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
                          Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

I fuckin love the look of that engine bay.

Comment

^ what he said mad props
                              WHITEONWHITE

Comment

Working...
                              X