X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Armadillow

http://www.armadillow.com/index.php

Problem solved.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
    Originally posted by Jarrett
    Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

God, I hope my gf doesn't see this. I could see her wastin money on something like that.

psn: KoRn_LuVr

Comment

Comment

Im a Redditor and thats where i got it. A guy asked what other guys do with their arms when spooning. Some said they tucked it between them and their girl, others said they just laid on it til it fell asleep. Well, this looks like a pretty nifty little thing, lol. Not sure if it really works as i havent heard reviews but even as a gag, i think it'd be funny to have.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.

Comment

lol badass, i hate the left over arm!!! wtf are suspose to do!

this thing looking awsome.

Sold too: Grumpys93, '93CB7Ex, Bunta, prodh22accord, SSMAccord, fleetw00d

Comment

I'm buying that shit! I'm sick of wishing I was the drummer from def leppard whenever I'm in that position. Now I just need to find a solution for velcro-beard... other than a bald chick.

My previous solution was just to be little spoon... but you can't fart when you're little spoon.

Comment

Cant say ive heard of Velcro-beard

Comment

When you have a goatee or beard, and your face sticks to your girl's hair. You roll over, and you get her hair in your face.

Comment

Ah, i see.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
                    When you have a goatee or beard, and your face sticks to your girl's hair. You roll over, and you get her hair in your face.
                    i fucking hate that shit

no
                    Accord turbo kit under $2k here
                    $30 HID kits here Thread
                    "What a selfish bitch. She looks like one too. A smart-mouthed, facebook-ing, "i dont know if im straight, bi or *** yet" little brat." -greencb7inkc
                    "No Herra Frush, Slammed, tucked or frame dragging here. I'll leave that to the mini trucks...." -fishdonotbounce

Comment

sucks not having a girlfriend right now....

JENNA 91 LX

RIP 12-11-09 - 12/06/10
                      JANE 99 Infiniti i30
                      2-9-11 - current
                      "Life is simple, you make choices and you don't look back."

Comment

Originally posted by sow3r View Post
                        sucks not having a girlfriend right now....
                        I know how you feel.... it's sometimes good to be single trust me!!!!!!
                        VS

Mercyboy: I rather lose by a mile because I built my own car then win by an inch because someone else built it for me..your car is your story, so don't let someone else write the book!

MERCYBOY THREAD:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=158241
                        1990 RHD Honda accord si CB3 Canada http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=196287
                        MY CB7 ON YOUTUBE: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJID_IxwiNY

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
                          95% of the time it's beard ftw, but for a few percent, it sucks balls lol

Comment

Working...
                          X