Clear All

How to get rid of those JDM eyes *lol vid*

http://www.koji-honpo.co.jp/makeup/m..._talk_300.html

weird

No projects at the moment... danm

2k20:
    For sale Demon+ tunerview RD2 Make offer brand new in box

Originally posted by Dutchaccord
    I've seens something similar to this, and all kidding aside, it's to create the illusion of having a "bigger" eye. By creating something called a "fold", I have korean friends who spent large amounts of money to have the permanent surgery to give this appearance. Not many asian women do this anymore in America, but overseas, it's quite prevelant.

sidenote: That one part where she jams it up into her socket freaks the shit outta me.
    My Member's Ride Thread, Comments Welcome!!!

Comment

uhhh, whoa.
      I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

well there's no doubt about it, it looks better (imo anyways,,)

Comment

i know some friends who had that surgery nyc was talking about. they just want that fold that most people are blessed with having. i agree with r0gergcm that they do look a lot better afterwards!

goudging your eyeballs?! *shivers*
          1cor10:31
          - 92 LX coupe
          - 96 EX wagon (sold)

Comment

Wow, that is creepy... I like that stuff better than the idea of surgery though! People are so vain...

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote
              Wow, that is creepy... I like that stuff better than the idea of surgery though! People are so vain...
              yea man... kinda weird.. i don't know how that person WILLINGLY stuck that "fork" in her eye socket... oh jeebus, i dont think i can look at another asian person normally again... and i live in a town made up of asians! lol

Comment

thats fuckin weird

Comment

Working...
                X