No announcement yet.

Rear Window Smashed= Vandalized by other HID Seller

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

these guys are right about retaliating, IF and this is a BIG IF the guy is not a pussy. if you show some balls and he is a little school girl he will back off. but if he thinks he is barney badass he will step it up.

thanks to G-dub and the patriot act, threatening someone's life is an act of "terrorism". you could call your local FBI office and see if they will do something about it. it is in fact AT LEAST assault to threaten someone's life so your local police may be able to act on it.

but if i were you i would not take any chances. if you do not have a concealed weapons permit i would get it and a gun. i am not saying shoot this asshole, i am just saying a gun is something you would rather have and not need, then need and not have. teach your wife how to use a gun as well. there are more and more crazy fucks out there, and who knows what some random is capable of nowadays.
    Parts For Sale
    BIG Thanks to HondaFan81 for all your help!!

Comment

If someone threw a rock through my window that same rock would go threw theirs... It will either cause more of an issue or he will back off but the cops wont help without any proof. But thats just me... I am waiting for someone to steal my car with gps tracking in it... There house would end up burned down with my car in it.
      Last edited by ChIoVnIdCa; 08-26-2010, 07:23 PM.

Comment

I'm gonna leave it to everyone else to look p the statistics, but I know for a fact that most people that just get a gun to defend themselves and dont have the proper training to go with it, usually get shot with their own gun by someone else. So thats not really the best idea.

Report him to the cops for threatening your life. Last I knew grown adults can't go around threatening people and not get a visit from the cops or guys in white coats
        1992 Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser

1986 Chevrolet C10|5.3L|SM465|Shortbed|Custom Deluxe

1983 Malibu Wagon|TPI 305|T5 5 speed|3.73 non-posi

1992 Accord Wagon (RETIRED)

Comment

Originally posted by ExplodingCake View Post
          Cheap and reliable.
          daaaaaaaaaaaamn right

no
          Accord turbo kit under $2k here
          $30 HID kits here Thread
          "What a selfish bitch. She looks like one too. A smart-mouthed, facebook-ing, "i dont know if im straight, bi or *** yet" little brat." -greencb7inkc
          "No Herra Frush, Slammed, tucked or frame dragging here. I'll leave that to the mini trucks...." -fishdonotbounce

Comment

Originally posted by Accrdwgnguy View Post
            I'm gonna leave it to everyone else to look p the statistics, but I know for a fact that most people that just get a gun to defend themselves and dont have the proper training to go with it, usually get shot with their own gun by someone else. So thats not really the best idea.

Report him to the cops for threatening your life. Last I knew grown adults can't go around threatening people and not get a visit from the cops or guys in white coats
            that is the point of getting a concealed weapons liscense. they force you to take safety classes and learn how to use it. i think most people are too scared to pull the trigger, that is their problem.
            Parts For Sale

Comment

Originally posted by AaronRVegas View Post
              that is the point of getting a concealed weapons liscense. they force you to take safety classes and learn how to use it. i think most people are too scared to pull the trigger, that is their problem.
              it not that they are too scared......thats what you see in movies, plp dont get scared they just think about it twice wich makes them take longer to pull a trigger....

in the corps i was trigger happy...

Originally posted by deevergote
              .......If they seem smart, and just trying to learn, I'll offer as much help as possible. If they seem stupid and lazy, I'll do my best to piss them off so they leave and never come back... while still answering the question.

Comment

wow, i can see this being on the news "Local man killed over craigslist dispute, HID killer stll at large."

IMHO you should challenge him to a pistol duel.

And watch out for that DC5typeR guy, he kept saying he wanted to bang you on that thread.

Comment

ha I went with my buddy to the local police station (this was in the city too) and he filled out a form so they could do a background check, paid $10, waited the 10 days or whatever for them to do a background check and got his concealed permit to carry his .45 auto. No class, no hassle i guess.

This is New Hampshire however......

Comment

Originally posted by scudweiser View Post

And watch out for that DC5typeR guy, he kept saying he wanted to bang you on that thread.
                    cover your ass son

Comment

ha I went with my buddy to the local police station (this was in the city too) and he filled out a form so they could do a background check, paid $10, waited the 10 days or whatever for them to do a background check and got his concealed permit to carry his .45 auto. No class, no hassle i guess.

yeah in vegas you have to take at least 1 class. i know that for a fact. every state's laws are different.

look at your state motto lol. im surprised he even had to fill out a form.
                      Parts For Sale

Comment

In Mass you need to go to the chief of police of the town/city and have him sign off on CC.. It is worded you need "reason". They give then out in the nice town.. They do not in the not so nice towns... Honestly I think its a hidden race thing. Wayne lives in a nice town.. The people that want to kill him live in piece of shit towns.

Comment

Originally posted by ChIoVnIdCa View Post
                          In Mass you need to go to the chief of police of the town/city and have him sign off on CC.. It is worded you need "reason". They give then out in the nice town.. They do not in the not so nice towns... Honestly I think its a hidden race thing. Wayne lives in a nice town.. The people that want to kill him live in piece of shit towns.
                          i would bet money that you are correct on that. i also would even speculate that it might not be so hidden if you poked around a bit.

well clearly the OP has reason to need one if his life is being threatened...
                          Parts For Sale

Comment

i would bet money that you are correct on that. i also would even speculate that it might not be so hidden if you poked around a bit.

well clearly the OP has reason to need one if his life is being threatened...
                            I dont really think bringing a gun into this situation is a good thing. Maybe it is just me.

Comment

Originally posted by Ralphie View Post
                              I dont really think bringing a gun into this situation is a good thing. Maybe it is just me.
                              I've been hinting that....

Comment

Originally posted by Ralphie View Post
                                i am not suggesting go get a gun, then go over to the guys house flailing the gun around. personally i would never pull out a gun if i did not intend to use it.

i am saying simply this, a gun is something i would rather have and not need, then need and not have...
                                Parts For Sale

Comment

Working...
                                X