Rear Window Smashed= Vandalized by other HID Seller

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fatboy1185 View Post
    HID wars. Schedule an HID match, and see who has the best HID's.
    LMFAO! Have i mentioned lately that i <3 your posts. I do.

Comment

fwahahahahahah i was thinking the exact same thing!

no
      Accord turbo kit under $2k here
      $30 HID kits here Thread
      "What a selfish bitch. She looks like one too. A smart-mouthed, facebook-ing, "i dont know if im straight, bi or *** yet" little brat." -greencb7inkc
      "No Herra Frush, Slammed, tucked or frame dragging here. I'll leave that to the mini trucks...." -fishdonotbounce

Comment

so i was right when i said it was that kid?

^^MY OLD RIDE
        http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...91#post3052591 <<**CURRENT DA9 BUILD**

Comment

sig worthy, how ever i like the aircraft paint idea, and it will work if the body of the car is wet.

here are some results of what you can do

my wheels i did

**Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
          Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
          Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

this is just hilarious.. all this over HIDs..

and the fact that maple is involved..

Comment

You're gonna end up getting yourself shot, Wayne... that's not how you're supposed to go out!

I figured when Maple gets shot, it'd be over some ugly poon.

Comment

deev's right, you need to start packin'.
                峠 で ドリフト を して 下さい。

steam linky facebook, y0 俺 は 走り屋 です。 clickable ^

Comment

Yeah he called me threating me tonight saying I'm flagging his ads on CL and that if they keep getting flagged he's going to do something about it.

it's just fucked, over CL, i mean what the fuck

Comment

Originally posted by Maple50175 View Post
                    Yeah he called me threating me tonight saying I'm flagging his ads on CL and that if they keep getting flagged he's going to do something about it.

Start making some threats of your own lol Fuck his shit up! Pack heat and alot of friends with common sence.
                    -Will

Comment

Fcuking Pussy He Is................!!!!! Just Make Sure Karma Will Come To Him....THERE ARE LOT'S OF WAYS....WHEN HE'S SLEEPING jack the car .....and unscrew the oil and drain it...but don't leave evidence...NEXT THING YOU KNOW IT....HAHAHAHAHA BLOWN ENGINE....REVENGE IS SWEET IN THE ASS!!!!
                      VS

Mercyboy: I rather lose by a mile because I built my own car then win by an inch because someone else built it for me..your car is your story, so don't let someone else write the book!

MERCYBOY THREAD:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=158241
                      1990 RHD Honda accord si CB3 Canada http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=196287
                      MY CB7 ON YOUTUBE: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJID_IxwiNY

Comment

Originally posted by Maple50175 View Post

if you want justice he aint gonna stop....the second he does something he is going to get another slap in the wrist, third may be ur life in the line, getting the cops invovled may just piss him off to actually pay some one to hurt you.....dont get even, try making a point, make sure he knows that ur not A DUDE to be fucked with......get a bat call him out bust his head.......or jjust break his car window wait till he goes outside then crack him, call the cops tell him some one wanted to buy something off of you gave you that address and he snapped at you and you knocked him out with his own bat and that he broke his own window to frame you...its a thought

Originally posted by deevergote
                        .......If they seem smart, and just trying to learn, I'll offer as much help as possible. If they seem stupid and lazy, I'll do my best to piss them off so they leave and never come back... while still answering the question.

Comment

I have a question.....are Maple and Dave brothers??
                          VIP Status.

Comment

karma is a bitch! you should have not involved his family and posted pictures of his wife and kids. IMO. thats grounds for a dead man.

TYPE R Big Build thread 25,000+ VIEWS!!!http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=123069
                            I feel like BIG MEECH! LARRY HOOVER! whippin work! haileliuah one nation under god. REAL naggas gettin money from the freakin START!

Comment

for people who want the full story

http://www.turbooptions.com/forum/sh...ad.php?t=48102

TYPE R Big Build thread 25,000+ VIEWS!!!http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=123069
                              I feel like BIG MEECH! LARRY HOOVER! whippin work! haileliuah one nation under god. REAL naggas gettin money from the freakin START!

Comment

Wayne...you can't cry wolf now...after all you did start this war.

'If I even feel you breathing down my neck there is no measure to how fast I will bring this fight right to your door step. ' - Jason Bourne
                                Henry R
                                Koni/Neuspeed
                                1992 Accord LX R.I.P
                                1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
                                Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
                                made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

Working...
                                X